Any Hong Kong people on this server?

Well, you’re right. You never did. Although there was some ambiguity in the replies here and there.

If you do that repeatedly, suggesting they shouldn’t be here, it might be. It is still in their right to be here as any other paying customer. As long as they aren’t disruptive they should be allowed to stay.

1 Like

But why move here if you have no intention to RP?

Friends/population/activities/sorted out randomly/curiosity or interest I suppose

Edit. To the guy below: I just answered.

1 Like

That is a question he can’t answer but doesn’t want to be wrong so he will avoid it.

edit: or just give a pretty vague answer.

1 Like

Have you SEEN those forums? They’re full of hostility, bullying and upvote/report brigading. The Arena forums of all places are more civil most of the time.

Sorry but that flak didn’t come out of nowhere.

3 Likes

There are bigger servers than AD that ain’t RP though.

And the flak towards OOCers didn’t come out of nowhere either.

Except the hostility isn’t just towards the OOCers.

1 Like

Hostility between RPers I don’t care about. At least it’s RPers Vs. RPers.

I’m not saying that they are perfect choices, I agree with Vixi’s idea that you should tell them at first “maybe this isn’t the server for you”, but if they say “no I want to stay here” you just have to learn to live with them

Only comment worth saying is, have you seen -any- post from non-roleplay realms talking about roleplayers? A majority of it is toxic, not because of any forums but “Lol, that X Streamer trolled them so hard, ill do it too”

I actually don’t know Jessicka outside of the forums and haven’t had a single interaction with them outside of it either.

1 Like

And based on what I’ve seen on this forum for 1 year I can’t say I’m surprised.

I’d laugh at anyone throwing a fit because 2 people are talking OOC in /say too.

…Yet. :wink:

And that started somewhere. RPers didn’t just randomly start hating OOCers for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Hyperbolic, since that has never been an issue.

But most oocers that do decide to stay either just do it to grief or troll, are you saying that we should just tolerate their presence? Because that is the main issue of having non rpers, and why this whole argument started.

You literally have people in this very thread complaining about people being OOC in Boralus/Orgrimmar. Where in the world would one spend their time while waiting for raid time/M+/arenas if not in the capitals?

It’s pure delusion, like you expect someone to be IC 24/7 and not actually play the game.

1 Like

For some people it is implied that these things are an issue. Among other things, you have guys saying that endgame content and areas like Stormwind trade center being full of OOCers are an issue.

1 Like

The issue isn’t that a couple of people are OOC, but that the -entire- cities themselves are OOC hubs and thanks to certain douchy people, is not accessible to roleplay in, on a ROLEPLAY server.

2 Likes

That’d be ridiculous to be offended by, and that’s not what people generally are against when it comes to OOCers.

Screams in Goldshire

Wouldn’t be so sure about it really

Personally I believe you should stop defending the intention behind the arguments of others and defend your own. It’s plausible that many of the people in this thread have absolutely unrealistic views of what OOCers should do.

But even if we are to say that you can’t RP in boralus and that is a shame, is there anything you can do to remove said nonRPers? Nope. So living alongside these people is better than telling them to go home.

They are because they spam /say chat, toys and mounts, making it impossible to rp there and one is forced to abandon the area.

edit: Goldshire, Stormwind trade center, valley of strength. Good lore spots made impossible to rp in because of oocers, trolls and erps.

1 Like