Any Hong Kong people on this server?

Long debate about OOCers not being welcome to the server basically. I think it begins in, like, post 136. Good luck reading through it all, heh

People were arguing against lurkers who don’t actively RP, and I defended them by saying that if they weren’t targeted by passive aggressive comments they might be more likely to RP.

This triggered the PCU, since apparently people are only valued with a +, - or 0, and they’d rather lurkers don’t exist at all since they don’t directly benefit them.

Which sounds very self entitled to me.

1 Like

Only focused because he seems to think being hostile to said person because he was hostile to him is ok and makes you plausable which really isn’t, and yes, Vilem gone a bit too.

If you’re such a beacon of civility shouldn’t you go after the person that threw the insults first, instead of the person who insulted back?

They don’t benefit our server at all and could just have picked a PvE server to play on instead. Our server is for rpers, who got no other server for RP. However, people who do not RP have PLENTY of choices that is not Argent Dawn.

1 Like

I mean the point is right.

You can’t really hear anyone’s voice through text so I don’t understand what tone you expect out of words that can be interpreted as either super offensive and hostile or just…words.

I think I explained that already, and no I’m no beacon of civility, tune down the hostily with me.

1 Like

That was a compliment

No it was not, it was sarcasam at best.

Okay, it wasn’t.

Yeah they do. If your server was only roleplayers it would’ve been merged with DB and you’d have the same issue.

Roleplayers from DB already moved over… i don’t know what you are on about

But i guess you would know that if you rped

1 Like

Well if we asked blizz nicely like it happened in the past…maybe not.

Simple, the OOCers make the majority of players. Blizz isn’t going to keep a dead server up. You’d be looking at merges and you’d s till end up with a lot of OOCers.

I wonder what a blizzard GM might say if he saw this. That this whole Hong Kong thread is literally one where we talk about PvP and roleplay…I’d love to hear their reaction about how this community holds up.

1 Like

If they ever read it.

1 Like

It’s all about Hong Kong…

And that’s a big deal right now.

So…maybe?

1 Like

I guess so.

1 Like

Not really because argent dawn is an RP server. Where we get special treatment when it comes to sharding and the likes. And we wont get merges either, you don’t seem to get the fact that its a special server, for roleplayers. And that it is not just another normal server to fill with your PvP/PvE normies

They do throw in the smelly Defias Brotherhooders in our warmode shards, though :slightly_frowning_face: