Any Hong Kong people on this server?

And I find it fascinanting that’s is always their fault because of this and that and never yours, but I’m done here, have a good night.

1 Like

It wasn’t really derailed, I just defended people who don’t RP. Opposite viewpoint and stuff.

This is about people from HONG KONG, not people who don’t roleplay!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure people from Hong Kong don’t roleplay on AD EU either

They could. I know at least one Chinese roleplayer exists on AD. Or I think I do because they told me so many months ago that I forgot who they are.

People from freaking Australia roleplay here.

So it’s not far fetched, man.

Chinese clients are region locked afaik.

You know you can always hack them… now let me sleep :angry:

1 Like

There’s for sure ways of downloading the normal client somehow.

And my top ratings in both arena brackets are higher than yours

I agree with Megnarosh so I’m afraid by your own words you must now accept that he was right (since his words are now high-ratings-than-you verified)

9 Likes

Dude honestly Kelduril stop posting — I’m getting second-hand embarrassment from having the same gtag as you. Do me a solid and stop bothering; you don’t look as cool as you think you do.

You look like a Joker baby instead.

14 Likes

The internet is awful there (at least was in the area of Queensland I’m from) before factoring in ping.

1 Like

Yet another topic that you’re pulling knowledge straight out of your ring from. If you actually knew what you were talking about instead of being some smelly waste of space who spends his time crying about how hard the game is (while playing an ez mode class) you would know that the servers haven’t used single blades in a long time and it’s all just virtual shared computing, 1 server does not have a massive impact on the infrastructure.

2 Likes

That was explained to him by Alyndaria earlier in the thread, and he ignored it then.

2 Likes

Oh boy…. Is this still going on?

1 Like

I’m quite amazed.

Peers in

Good mo- … Oh, still going.

I’m not surprised, some people just will not quit.

Good morning my naked friend.

My clothes are just invisible

ahem Good morning my friend whose clothes are invisible.

1 Like