Any RP Guilds?

Ey Lads!

Sturdy drunken dwarf is looking for a RP Guild on the WotlK realm Hydraxian Waterlords.

Are there still any roleplayers active or is this server dead?

Thanks lot.

1 Like

Hey!

waves friendly

There are actually roleplayers left on this realm Smiles

English RP guilds i know are the World Tree (Nightelve themed guild) and “The blue blade”.

But i see that your character is located on Lakeshire, what means that you are probably german.
In that case the “Lilien from Stratholme” would be also an option. :slight_smile:

But there are roleplayers who are in one of the “PVE” guilds too. These three guilds are the ones with RP background/story (i hope you know what i mean :see_no_evil: )

Also i would highly suggest to join the Hydraxian Waterlords discords (i will add a link to the thread. The first one for RP and the first general (not the "a bit outdated one) should be sufficient to join).

Edit:
I assumed you want to play a drawf, that´s why i added the Alliance RP guilds i know.
There would be options for horde, too. :slight_smile:

[Alliance RP Guild Recruitment] Lilien von Stratholme - Hydraxian Waterlords - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Welcome to new and returning players! We’re still here! - Hydraxian Waterlords - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[A][RP] The Blue Blade: Grave Winds - Hydraxian Waterlords - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Discords fĂĽr Hydraxian Waterlords - Hydraxian Waterlords - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Hello!

Peterson Stormgate here, leader of The Blue Blade RP guild. We are a band of honourable mercenaries mostly based in Lakeshire. Our RP storyline is pretty much entirely taking place in Eastern Kingdoms as of the moment, but we may end up in Northrend later down the line.

We took a break between the holiday period and over Jan’, but we’re back in place now and usually do weekly RP on the weekends. (Usually Sunday but Saturdays are active also.) We’re mostly active on our discord which you and anyone else can always join here:
discord.gg/FHa4Kuj
I myself am pretty much exclusively available on weekends and occasional evenings. My friends Merander, Akaara and Lapuli are also always happy to help!

Thank you to Malóu above for the friendly post mentioning us, very glad to know we’re recognised alongside bigger guilds like Lilien <3

1 Like

Hi there!
Welcome on Hydraxian Waterlords! (even if you’re a dwarf… I’m joking :stuck_out_tongue:)
Thanks to Malou to have mentioned the World Tree guild earlier!

As she said, “The World Tree” is a heavily focused Night Elf guild. However, Draenei are accepted as The World Tree gathers some members who are among those who helped the Draenei after the Exodar crash from a RP standpoint.

There have been also rare exceptions where some characters - who are neither Night Elf nor Draenei - were accepted, the condition being to have strong connections with Night Elf people storywise.

If you want to know more about the RP (events or just casual) on Hydraxian Waterlords server, I would suggest to join the RP Discord for this server (most roleplayers are on it ^^)

Hope to meet you on HW server soon! ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.