6 Likes

Scary emoji cya on my main too

Put on gansta bop by akon we gonna cap this gnome

Once 8.2.5 hits for about 2h

5 Likes

Can we stop feeding the troll?

I enjoy both,
So, makes no difference to me

Lol ,it’s not that simple.People who came back from 5+ years hiatus aren’t just gonna log in to WoW retail when they get bored of classic.

9 Likes

This.

Started back in vanilla just a few weeks after the US launch, the bulk of my play was in TBC, last time I played WoW it was during Cata.

I have zero interest in the type of game retail WoW has become.

13 Likes

I’ll be back in Retail for the next patch.

Classic is just as boring as retail but it just feels new

3 Likes

I never left. I am not in this petty this vs that group. I play both. I do not have superiority complex and need to constantly yap about which version I am currently playing and which is better or not.

These classic vs retail topics - even when disguised are getting boring.

3 Likes

i dont even play retail version

2 Likes

Probably not. I haven’t played actively since mid-Legion, and frankly haven’t really enjoyed the game since MoP. Unless they radically change the game for the better, I don’t see myself wanting to play again anytime soon.

3 Likes

Wasn’t planning to, no.
That said, if they announce something that sounds interesting, maybe I’ll take a look…?

Mind you, when I say “interesting”, I don’t mean “we blew something up for shock value. Again”.

Yes I’m going back now and then to empty my mailboxes on all my toons . And I certainly will go back to get the 15 years anniversary achievement.
But I’m not actually going to play in Retail.

Why in the world would I go back to retail?

It’s not WoW, it’s just a generic pseudo-action mmo.

Classic is WoW, more or less as it used to be. That’s what I like, because I think I do, and guess what? I do. So I’ll be staying here.

8 Likes

I play both versions of the game, and like them in very different ways.

That said, I feel that a thread like this on the classic forum is disingenuous and serves only to provoke Classic fans and create a rift between the two games.

2 Likes

Left retail back in about 2010/2011, whenever WOTLK was, I’ m not going back to Retail!!!

3 Likes

I feel the same. Some try hard to unite both fans, others go slam and try to divide. :frowning:

2 Likes

No Blood Elves in this forum please.

Stop intruding my alternate reality where you will never be playable!

3 Likes

Not going back to retail but had an annoying day might share here …

server : Shazrah
Lfg trade world channels … are impossible impossible to read its like non stop text, and to make it worse people spam their own message 10 15 times.

Really wanted to do BRD but 3 hours looking for group and there were only spell cleaves and level 60 emperor groups.

I really really wanted to do just a normal run with the first bosses, 3 hours and nothing.

/rant off

1 Like