Anyone going back to retail?

I still log on to retail to talk to friends and make gold for tokens but that’s it

Never. I unsubscribed when they destroyed talents with patch 4.0.1.

1 Like

thats already considered playing it sorry bud.

1 Like

Don’t want to touch retail with a long stick even. Classic is a way better game.

1 Like

Currently I am not considering it whatsoever. I have a lot of problems with the way Blizzard delivered Classic but those are nothing compared to all the problems I have with retail.

1 Like

zero interest in retail, gave it a chance when WoD released and never again. the majority of classic playerbase has no interest in retail at all.

Not on your nelly

This. I’m still bummed about the rampant exploiting since Classic launched, but my issues with Retail are at a game concept level.

Nah, unlikely. I tried getting back into WoW during Cata, MoP, Legion, and BfA but I grow bored within hours. I usually stick around until at least know the new continent/isles but, to keep me from going into a long-winded rant, the game just is not for me any more.

I’m having oodles of fun playing Classic (even though I have my gripes with it), so why switch?

Retail is a game in the sense of “action game”. There are thousands of such games. Yes Mythic must be cool to play in this sense, but I don’t care for such types of games anymore.
What most people want from WoW is the MMORPG part.

4 Likes

I’d rather swim in a pool of acid.

1 Like

That’s right, since I left WoW I had tested every expansion once a year and played a maximum of a few days and I was totally bored.

Retail is not for me. I don’t know what happens when I reach level 60 and have done most of the game, but I definitely won’t play retail.

I play other games too, so WoW is not “Holy Grail” to me.
If devs keep Classic interested with more content then I will continue to play.

“You think you want retail but you don’t”

6 Likes

I play both

its still the same game? :stuck_out_tongue: and dont tell me what to do Thank you sir :slight_smile:

Stop seeking attention, kid.

Nope, and even when next bfa patch comes, i won’t move retail full time, just peak every now and then.

Go back to retail? No thanks. I prefer games that doesn’t forcefully hold my hands 24/7.

Enough of these topics already.

2 Likes

Done with retail. Never going back to it.

2 Likes

Not going back, i like having fun.

3 Likes