Anyone stuck in queue?

I am okay with queue I don’t really care, but I am just curious, mine have said 251 and Estimated time: 33 min for a long time now, what to do D: I want to try the Pre-patch but it’s looking mighty slim xD

Anyone else stuck?

no no think its just you…

4 Likes

I am too stuck on same position and time in queue.

1 Like

Solid answer, get your negativity out of here lol I am not angry about it at least shoo.

1 Like

Went from spot 244 in queue to 68 in about 7 minutes , looks like its working alright-ish

430 minutes to log in to Battle.net
Like, really? :slight_smile:

Use the wow.exe file , it skips the bnet queue and you can actually join the login queue to the servers

4 Likes

I was 30 minutes, jumped to 60 then 120 and now chilling at 207min

Everything is fine.

1 Like

Those are just a couple of threads that are up
A glance at the forums would have told you youre not the only one

His salty reply could have something to do with the amount of threads on this very topic though. But hey, who reads those uh?

Just got in after about 11 minutes , looks like it works ok kinda now

my post wasnt about the queue time per say, mine was how its affecting the overall blizzard franchise… slightly different.

Alright, so listen up, pepople make things all the time, and it’s a spam filter out there, they complain, and it’s only salt, I asked curiously, and I am not mad about it, people make things all the time, and if you’re going to sit here and say you’ve never done the same, you’re a liar, if it bothers you so much, No one is forcing you to click to comment “ANYTHING” so simply ignore it, and if it triggers you that much take a break from the forum then, simple…jesus personally I am more annoyed by the amount of people that complains about others than any spam in games or this forum

6 Likes

Shame as it was all working fine before lunch. It been sliding rapidly into hell all pm. Started with log in server having a fit. This appeared to have been fixed but you had to queue for a few minutes. In the last 2 hours, we have what you see now, 400 mins (and increasing) Bnet q.

You gotta use the wow.exe file , it skips the battle net queue. Best solution right now , you actually join the server queue that way

Looks like a bunch of realms are down https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/status/eu
Might be why the queue isn’t moving for you - all mine are down atm

it still showing 400+ mins om .exe as we type

Yikes… Mine was 24 minutes for Draenor

Mine has just reduced by 12 minutes with only 6 real life minutes passing so…

Is there a particular reason you liked your own comment at least 3 times?