Are female and male identified as 1 and 2 only now?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzxnjInWwlA ← all i have to say about blizz recent years.

admitting getting to be called a number now instead of a word is actually a accurate behavior we should approve of :stuck_out_tongue: ?.

I dont remember the last time I saw a green one posting something against the way Blizzard is going to

2 Likes

To be honest, I’m also not happy about what they did. Not because they made them body type 1 and 2, but because they did change everything to gender neutral instead of giving us the option to choose between m, f and d next to the body type.

That isn’t what this topic is about.

However I should find the other genuine thread that discusses this. Found it but some of that has also been hijacked with body types but I guess that’s unavoidable. At least the intent was genuine.

I glanced through the other transphobic haven of a weekend topic as well which is really this conversation again, and I don’t really have any interest in engaging in either. So will leave this to run it’s course.

2 Likes

Think this will have done that Number 2 see you from number 1 out.

Probably a mix of that and having a framework that’s more than 20 years old at this point making it more of a pain to re-work it into the character selection and ingame dialogue.

“The MVP poster does not agree with this lowkey attempt at being transphobic. Must be because they’re a Blizzard shill”.

3 Likes

It is related for sure, though.

No one has been transphobic yet. If you’re arguing in good faith, finding the Body 1 and Body 2 change stupid doesn’t make you a hater of trans people.

The OP is about numbers instead of letters just saying soon names will be numbers instead of letters.

1 Like

Respectfully, I don’t think that’s what is intended by the change. The idea behind Body Type 1 and 2 is that the way your body looks does not define your gender (identity). What’s strange though is that they made this change without including an option to choose your gender identity (Male/Female).

Its sad but true stuff from 2024. A crazy time to be alive getting to be called a number now.

1 Like

You keep on telling yourself that. Same typical dogwhistle stuff as usual.

2 Likes

Exactly and that is what the non-transphobic thread is all about. Do we seriously need a thousand threads for the same thing?

2 Likes

So go on do tell me are a number 2 appropriate word to describe you? :slight_smile:

Should a number 1 call you a number 2?

2 Likes

Nice try. Not going to humour you on that one though.

Thank god sunday will be soon over…

Then if you say everyone who are not pro lgbt stuff are pro this or this

Then you re antisemite, christianophobic and Islamophobic

Thats not very… Inclusive :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Looking forward to new wow release so we can think about other stuff than fruit bowls and number 1 and 2 and fav screens in loggin screens that were better before this patch. Now you cant locate your addon screen which was located in the left screen.

1 Like

He s saying that because He s happy to see people get ban when moderators will work monday and silence everyone is not ok with Mr. kilturs

1 Like

It’s in the game menu now, press Escape and then Add-Ons. Also works in the log-in screen!

This might already be enough to proof Godwin’s law again x)

Pro LGBTQ+ is not pro body type 1 and 2 without a gender choice. Actually that is more anti-LGBTQ+, since they do want to have more and not less choices. Add an extra “gender”-field, put in “man”, “woman”, “non-binary” and they will be happy as well as everybody else :wink:

“He” is happy because he’s sure this is a typical weekend troll thread. “He” didn’t even flag this thread. And making false allegations makes you look stupid. :wink:

1 Like