Are female and male identified as 1 and 2 only now?

Where are all the complaints that Ponytail is called Hair Type 7?

1 Like

Nono its number 2’s number 7,5 XD

PEGI12 mate…

Lies . WoW is rated “T” for Teen by the Entertainment Software Rating Board, meaning it’s recommended for players 13 and older.** ← :stuck_out_tongue:

I never said they had to show them, just that they had to have them. But they don’t. They aren’t there at all, not even under those under-garments.
WOKEISM gone beyond all lunacy.

The game is taged as “Violence” may contains violent scenes"

Thats True but don’t fret number 2 never die only number 1’s

So you did have a look under them? :open_mouth:
How about, while we’re at it, you complain about Barbie and Ken not having “something” under their clothes.

The big bad Woke Blizzard is coming for their pronouns.

1 Like

Thats the American rating system. But nice try and thank you for playing “idiot of the week”

Is that so? Good luck number 2

More agents of the Wokeist cabal corrupting our young.

Edit: I do know Poe’s Law is real, so I probably should be doing more /sarcasm tags as the stuff these culture warriors say is so bats that parady and sarcasm aren’t always apparent these days…

1 Like

Le loud sigh

Yes. Thank you again for playing “Idiot of the week”.

Also. I’m male. Would you care to go for a third round of “idiot of the week”? You’re smashing it so far.

It’s also USK12 so… :person_shrugging:

Okay Number 1 Hope you had a good weekend.

Well, just checked and it seems like you’re the “idiot of the week”:
PEGI, short for Pan-European Game Information, is a European video game content rating system established to help European consumers make informed decisions when buying video games or apps through the use of age recommendations and content descriptors.

Are you playing the EU version or the US version?

Think. Think again. Look at your launcher when you pick your live status. Then come back again. And have another think.

So am I playing the EU version which is rated by the PEGI system, or am I playing the US version which is self regulated by the ESRB.

Hmm. Yeah. have good hard think on that.

1 Like

I’m getting really good at guessing if a thread is burried even before I open it.

1 Like

And why you show us here body 1 and 2 examples only ?

1 Like

Oh am enjoying my weekend immensely watching people become offended by an utterly inconsequential name change in a character creation screen.

How’s YOUR weekend going that you felt the need to rage and have foam flecked dribble roll down your chin and shake your tiny fist at a PC screen giving a few minutes of entertainment to rational people?

Don’t stop. No, please. Keep posting and encouraging others to also get very upset.

Quality entertainment watching people with so little to occupy their mind get so very upset and offended.

Now tell us the one how it’s Blizzard catering to the easily offended, that’s always hilarious!

Far from it from me to give you yet another worry to occupy that mind of youts, but I think someone from Blizzard is hiding under your bed waiting until tonight to steal your gender!

1 Like