Are we paying for a unsuported game

im pretty sure Blizzard has acommitment to customers
. New conetent ( that we are not getting playing on legacy)
. Playable servers with stability
. cheat free.

Isent it strange that 46 roggs managed to get BRD groups 05.45 in the morning frm what o seen the pretty much live there 24-7 7 days aweek and there is No way of reporting them we have no game master, we have ZERO support.

22 Likes

Yeah Blizzard completely vanished after they released classic and we had absolutely zero touch in 2 years.

We pay for a deserted game from a company that lost its spirit a long time ago.

10 Likes

activision fired all the gms just to save money,they dont give a duck about the game,just money

6 Likes

I don’t think Blizzards anti cheat system looks into dungeons.

90s Blizzard is spinning in it’s grave. It’s really sad how far from grace they have fallen. Bots have completely taken over their game and they just don’t care anymore.

3 Likes

Blizzard is only a name of a dead game producer that got devoured by a corrupt greedy corporation.

It’s nothing but a name today, Blizzard died in 2008.

8 Likes

sorry but you’re not paying anything for classic, you’re paying for current WOW(retail) and classic is just free over that.

feel free to contact support to make sure of this :wink:

2 Likes

I said that once and got a huge rant directed at me.

2 Likes

but I’m a cute princess, i hope that those people treat me well …

2 Likes

There are dozens of new bots with clear russian names grinding Dire Maul daily until lock up, then just log over to new characters. I even checked other servers and it is literally the same, 58/59/60 guildless hunters with name like Grishka popping out from dungeon for split-second to reset.
Same 30 rogues from 6 months ago still pickpocketing BRD, generating 250 gold every day on each character.

1 Like

Good joke, there is not anti-cheat.

2 Likes

We’re paying for Retail, Classic is a free addition on top of it.

2 Likes

yep it’s free money for Blizzard. Both Shadowlands and Classic runs on minimum effort.

1 Like

All remaining blizzard employees moved over to fix WC3:Reforged… Oh, wait

Just got my ticket answered, tldr “You should take you own time and do all the job yourself and then we might or might not just press the button”.

1 Like

As other already said, you are paying for retail and getting classic for free.

If you are paying sub just for classic, then you know exactly what you are paying for. They said the game as it was in 2006. They never promised new raids in classic, new content, balance chances, quality of life changes, or anything for that matter.

So no, they don’t have a commitment to add new content to classic. They actually have a commitment to do the exact opposite.

1 Like

Never understood the “You’re paying a subscription for retail and Classic is free” point

No lmao I’m paying a subscription to play Classic

10 Likes

I’m paying 5 accounts that don’t even have a single character created on retail since september 2019.

4 Likes

Is this a joke question?

2 Likes

I miss the days when game producers took pride in their products. Even private severs managed to ban the bots.

4 Likes