Are we still denying that World of Warcraft is dying?

I know we’ve been saying the game is dying for 15 years but it’s something completely different at the moment.

The majority of the playerbase and former playerbase agrees that BfA is absolute trash and even though some delusional addicts here in the general forum keep acting like everything is fine it’s a fact by now that NOTHING is fine.

So my question is, are we still denying that this game is dying or do we agree that this game is going to be dead for good if nothing changes?

56 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/album-genius-hkW1GjGyxkFpu

2 Likes

http://giphy.com/gifs/album-genius-hkW1GjGyxkFpu
If you use the </> button when highlighting the text you dont have to put spaces in links

3 Likes

It’s not even half as bad as WoD was, the game is fine. Ruddy doomsayers everywhere.

28 Likes

I could be wrong but it feels like the game is a lot more alive since 8.2 came out than before hand.
Seems to be on the up.

18 Likes

Yeah i did. Thanks man for the tip!

1 Like

wod is better then bfa.

and the simple fact that blizzard needs 2x 6month sub months just to increase numbers shows enough.

29 Likes

By the end of BfA there will have being 4 - 5 6 month sub needs from them. So this is just the start tbh. With the cycle of how it has gone so far.

2 Likes

This. And doomsayers are here since vanilla. And it is weekend.

14 Likes

Wow died with lichking, blizz just resurrected it as a zombie.

10 Likes

It kinda is.

It kinda always was.

Seems like the main problem is middle aged people expecting their brain to be stroked as if they are in their 20s again, while also dedicating less time but feeling equally rewarded, while others who spend more time than them don’t, because they can’t get over the fact they are no longer in the top of the chain when it comes to stamina and being carefree.

9 Likes

I might be a little bit old but is it just a trend to jump on the “wow is dying” bandwagon and you are only cool if you say that? Is that what the wow teenagers do nowadays?

6 Likes

This is a new and original topic :laughing:

I can’t say I find the game is dying. Lots of people around, many playing the game, lots of pugs available etc etc.

25 Likes

no teens these days eat tidepods and lick icecream before putting it back on the shelves.
This is top tier neck beard.

4 Likes

Im curious if other forums have these “waaah waaah game is dying threads” too. Wont mind them in Call of Duty or Fortnite but again this is just my personal opionion feel absolutely free to disagree i dont mind.

2 Likes

Oh they do, literally almost any video game community has them.

1 Like

Considering we all are slowly dying, I’m surprised so few are trying to actually do something about it.

Or are y’all studying medicine and genetics to try and find the key to eternal life? I know I don’t.

1 Like

Obviously the forums is hardly the entire playerbase.
But I have always found it weird people trying to have active discussions with an active playerbase about how there is no playerbase.

6 Likes

Considering i heard some time ago that in about in 2023. People will try and put new heads on dead humans, so by doing this. They supposely will become alive again. Yeah probably we are doing that.

The idea sounds so morbid it must come from a forsaken main ._.’