Are you camping the Scarshield Quartermaster yet?

Enjoy your new flamelash.
But dont come here begging for open transfers.

4 Likes

Yes yes pvp happens on pvp servers we know. Apparently girefing people 24/7 is the only way some Horde players can feel relevant.

1 Like

You have the arrogance to say that and after that you post this “Also, goto pve if you can’t handle the pvp.” ? Guess what pvp happens in pvp battlegrounds. By your own logic if you can’t handle battleground stick to pve and world pvp where you can safely gank 10 to 1. Honestly the hypocrisy of some people.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s open now and it’ll be open for ages.
You have weeks to get it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Relax, it was at most an exaggerated statement but it’s just to get a reaction. People see that Alliance feel weak and take advantage of that to make it worse for you.

You know where the PvE servers are.

People still butthurt about P2 jeez . Get over it.
It’s over.

1 Like

25€ is the punition for Alliance player. They deserve to pay a tribute.

Drain the swamper!

so note drop now?

You’re just derailing bro. Loser behaviour. Quote to backup your accusations or drop it.

yeah Swamper quote intentions that take hundreds of posts over weeks to fully grasp.

There are alot of scum on this forum.

Camping the local coffeeshop as there is none yet. Legalise weed.

Basic notification. Let’s fight against the under employed crew managing the Warden.

I understand that u got buthurted, treated unfairly and ect, but spamming the same you know what to every forum post, not gonna help you, but faster remove you from the forums.

Just an update, we did the attune last night after our Ony kill. Wasn’t camped surprisingly.

Big zug zug zerg of 60 hordies came and wiped us but we got it back under control pretty quickly and got the quest item within 15 mins, was pretty fun actually! Then had a race to finish UBRS between two groups.

Also just crafted all our Ony Scale cloaks ready for BWL, we comin for u neffy >:)

I was actually surprised that after our ony run yesterday we were able to hold the location where the bwl q mob spawns for about an hour until us and 3 other guilds finished. Horde raids were attacking but we managed to keep them off. This is weirdly fun for shazzrah where usually loads of horde raids just overwhelm with numbers.

And wat if the horde got coalitions with top 15guilds like my server?

Oh yeah the other day I killed Quartermaster by myself when I had time. The next day when I did UBRS I seen alot of Allies doing it, but not like me:p

Nice ;p
We did the same yesterday haha.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.