Argent dawn for wm wpvp

I forgot this actually is a thing.

Sharding is activated on AD for Warmode. You will get sharded with Defias and various other realms.

Can confirm,
When i hunted for N’lyeth with WM ON i kept seeing other realmers with me constantly and they were not with a group

Thanks, I had abandoned my idea for AD community - but you’ve rekindled my interest. I like the idea of a SW defence RP WPvP community. Unlike my OP, that would be designed for AD. Thanks for feedback from all commenters.

I can see there is potential for WPvP community on AD, and there can be an RP angle to it for events or ad hoc WPvP.

Because I already have a guild, was put off the idea of making another. But with my x realm community to bind them, could work out. Keep Outland guild for PvP/WPvP, AD guild for RP WPvP, x realm community as cross guild communication.

For normal WPvP community, ye we need that PvP realm. Just the one. How to make that happen? Not your prob I know.

Oh yeah, I look forward to a horde of WPvPers griefing my level 30. That will be amazing.
While I understand the commitment you have and the desire, along with the benefits. Please don’t. We both know most will sit on a high level in a low level zone ganking “stupid RPers.”

I’ve changed the concept to RP WPvP.

I’m aware, I read it. But the post on the other forum aspects have/will rise interest in these easy to gank community. Same as the Scarlet Crusade does. A blast of fun hunting low levels. That said, if you wanna sit in SW and hunt Scarlet Crusade with the concept you had in mind, feel free to.

Thanks, ye I think it could work. But it’s a try it and see if enough interest situation.

I can get around the issue of being ‘griefed’ by incorporating it into the RP scenario. Defending SW for example - then the ‘griefers’ actually become the RP, in fact they are required for the RP to happen. I can see other RP WPvP possibilities tho, not just that.

Thanks for all the feedback, I know I go round in circles. I guess I was testing the water a bit to see reaction, was interesting. But all your comments are what led to me thinking of this community idea - just go RP! Hope it works! I am patient as hell tho hehe.

2 Likes

Somehow, I doubt we will see them in the same place at the same time…

watches clark kent enter the building JUST after superman flies out

haha just missed him!

1 Like

Then don’t, again, we don’t want nor need a wpvp community of any kind, never have, never will, stay there or just choose another more populated normal realm, don’t flood rp realms with even more grefiers.

Stay away from AD with this concept.

Better idea, don’t.

It won’t, stop promoting and give people reason to grief others already.

This explains it.

1 Like

Let’s assume for a moment we’ll abide people who don’t have the intention to RP. The problem is that we’ve told him on many occasions what problems will occur once this theoretical “WM Community” begins to exist. They will eventually turn WM off and turn on the roleplayers.

He constantly washes his hands and goes “not my problem” or “Blizzard will deal with it.” That’s not how it works.

1 Like

I simply stated that I do not believe that Vaeyn is doing this intentionally to grief or to invite griefing

That said he had changed his idea to a community, imo that sounds like a decent workaround because I’m willing to take his word on him not trying to cause griefing

It’s not him thou, it’s the people he will bring, that’s why I keep saying that if he wants such community, he can search a former pvp realm and start it there.

Things i would like to see on Argent Dawn, from most to least:

1. More RP hubs
  2. Goldshire purge
  3. Better Death Knight RP

148 . A coronavirus outbreak
149. More child RPers
150. ERPers
151. The black plague
152. PVPers

2 Likes

Goldshire is a necessary evil. The same way Bolvar was the Jailer of the Damned so too does Goldshire fulfill that purpose. I know ideally we’d like to see it be used for RP and for all the ERPers to be vacayed but that will never happen. If they don’t have a place to go it’ll be Stormwind or elsewhere they will sully.

1 Like

Hah! Yes!.. And tooo be fair the spread of a disease trough a city would be such a cool thing to RP with people! Im keeping it in mind for when the dark hole of Shadowlanfd passes :ok_hand:

it and similar things have been tried but people crazily insist on ignoring it instead :pensive:

You’ll get a good few involved at least, but also a lot of angry statue RPers complaining that you dare shake up the monotony. Kinda like the recent riot.

1 Like

Fair thing, if only the true statues of AD could move themselves to the roof bunch.:sweat_smile:.
When that time comes around for this oppertunity to arise, Ill still do an interest check for any that wish to get involved! Think I had to much Red bull and I am most likely just to enthusiastic

1 Like

I’ll join in on the fun, it can be a fun event of plague and sickness in town and how it was dealt with (magic, its always magic but with detective skills as well!)

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea actually, looking forward to so how it develops.

1 Like