Argent dawn for wm wpvp

Wont be a thing for soon most likely but I am really considering it! :slight_smile:.
Should spice up stuff

You also want to go to the Bazaar in Silvermoon. It’s named appropriately and…on second thought, no don’t go to the Bazaar in Silvermoon.

We shall see :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re missing one crucial detail here. Yeah in many zones WM is completely separate from normal, but in the cities, WHERE A LOT OF RP HAPPENS, warmode and normal crosses over. Result? Raids on the Horde and Alliance capital which disrupts RP, PVPers notice people RPing, decide to troll them, cause chaos, ruin RP for the people who are actually on this realm to do what it says on the tin rather than use its gimmick designed specifically for RPers to PVP.

3 Likes

It would pretty much have to be Defias, which means we’d still be seeing them if we entered war mode, that said only Alliance enter warmode on the RP servers anyway so…

S’ok, like I said change of plan.

So you are doing it on a normal realm? If so go for it.

Won’t be realm restricted.

Then don’t include AD.

Would it? Unless the OP keeps being lazy and doesn’t want to put work, it could work on normal realms just fine.

Don’t include any RP realm at all.

3 Likes

:+1: to that.

Well it will likely mostly be normal, but will not ofc rule out rp.

Good but, rping on normal realm will be difficult bud.

Ye but can save rp for the rp realm. Dunno even if people wanna do it yet, so it’s wait and see.

Alright, then by all means go for it.

Edit: But if either you or the people you bring have no intention to respects rpers and the rules of rp, stay away from rp realms.

Well I can’t control other people ofc.

Then don’t bring them. This “I can’t control people.” is getting old, if you want to start a community you best start controlling them because their misdeeds will fall on you because you’re the one who leads the community.

Edit: it’s like leading a guild, the misdeeds of members will fall unto the gm and he must take responsibility and act accordingly.

2 Likes

I’ll try :slight_smile:

I agree with everyone that says PvP can go f. itself and roleplay is the primary reason with everything else coming as secondary on this server.

… No, I really do not have anything substantial to add to the topic.