Argent dawn for wm wpvp

Solution, a rp realm doesn’t need a wpvp community.

1 Like

Then why did you cal it a server wise guy?

Not in War Mode as far as I am aware, going by the Blizz support article which informs players to turn off War Mode if they don’t want PvP.

What I am trying to stimulate here is community, on AD WM shard this seems more possible than on normal WM shards.

There is nothing at all stopping these potential AD WPvPers from RPing their WM. Up to them.

And if you dislike WM - you will not have it on, therefore have no reason to complain. You will likely never see the WM WPvPers, as they are in their WM shard.

AD WM shard is better for community, works differently from normal WM shards - allows WPvPers to see same players potentially, rather than randoms on normal WM shards.

That’s why we need more on AD. This may not happen, it’s aspirational. But if WM community can be stimulated, that’s good for WM.

Yet if the sharding is better for WPvP than on normal WM shards, that would be good for WM community.

You can’t distinguish that WM is separate from the realm. Nice try ending discussion tho.

Blizz seem ok with that r now, but I assume if WM AD community took off and was active enough in cities, there’d be complaints, and Blizz would simply patch it. They respond quite well to RP complaints. For example, War Mode was conceived as a single shard type, no normal or RP, just WM. RPers got it changed to two shard types, normal and RP. So, nothing to worry about - if a prob would get fixed I guess.

Good idea, already did on the ones using masked language to insult. Hope they get a forum holiday.

Until they decided to come to major cities and disrupt.

1 Like

Report this guy for being rude!

bit rude m8 + should probably not reply to bait

Can anyone confirm for me how WM sharding works for AD?

Does AD have its own distinct shard for WM, or is AD WM mixed with other RP realms?

1. If AD has its own WM shard, that is ideal for WM community - good chance to see the same players = WM community potential.

2. If AD WM is mixed with other RP realms WM, that is less ideal. But still MUCH better than normal WM shards. Because with the fewer RP realms, still a good chance to see the same players in WM = better potential for community than normal WM shards.

It gets mixed in with other RP servers and anyone that comes from off realm via joining an AD player’s party

I admit it was rude but I dont want oocels to feel welcome here. Dont know what is a bait nowadays

Reported for using third party programs to influence the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, ok that is less good than I thought then.

Still better than normal WM shards for community potential tho.

I started BfA on Defias, because was on there in Legion for PvP - but had to go normal because not enough Horde to kill in RP WM. What’s needed for those RP WM shards is more Horde, then community is possible.

AD seems like the best option for realm tho, from a guild perspective. There’s already a Horde WPvP guild, so it has gotten the ball rolling. If that can stimulate WPvP then awesome.

You could just avoid being rude, unnecessary and against forum rules.

Is that actually a thing when you modify something that does not at all affect the server and only changes the way you see the forums?

Yes, Blizzard didn’t put a block function here for a reason and by using that mod you’re circumventing the way Blizzard forums work. So I went ahead and reported it.

Gonna make a ‘Hacking’ ticket too.

1 Like

I think they just didn’t put the function there because they did not make the forum system themselves and the original one did not have a block function in it

Announcing reporting is also against the rules, guess you have forgotten.

Yeah, serious hacking going on here

Nah, not if the person is using a mod to change how blizzard services work

I’ve got the code off an MVP a few months ago and the post is still up on the US Forums (its from a topic where players were asking when the Ignore feature will be readded and a CM commented “Soon”)

Guess we’re all safe

2 Likes

IN others words, if it’s me doing it, it’s ok. Nice logic.
edit: either you didn’t bother to read my post or just like to make excuses for breaking the rules.

Pretty funny that they instantly turn pink at the thought of being ignored, though.

5 Likes