Argent dawn for wm wpvp

It surprises mte OP isn’t dizzy from all the arguing in circles he is doing. Or maybe he is, which would explain his replies.

^ This, coming from a Light user… Halelujah my guy.

1 Like

May be so, but you as player can still decide to not go onto an RP-realm if you don’t intend on doing it. Something about common courtesy.

Well, then they can go to a PVE-server.

I have to ask Zanmarea, I read your posts in multiple topics and I can’t help but wonder: Do you play devil’s advocate for the sake of it?

I won’t belittle you for disagreeing with me like some others perhaps would but… surely you can see why even more pvp’ers coming to an RP-server is a bad idea, yes?

When you make the conscious decision to argue a point that requires mental gymnastics as a baseline, I’d imagine he’s prepared himself prior to creating the thread

1 Like

Oh certainly, but the answer isn’t “Hey go to another RP server and leave us alone” because well its the same warmode server so we are still screwed.

The answer would be to poke and slap Blizzard into… doing for PVP servers what they did for RP servers and have a bunch of PVP servers share the same small WM pool, like we do with Defias and the like.

Edit:

I do somewhat feel sorry for the PVPers since their servers have gone, imagine if next expansion they deleted the RP suffix for Argent Dawn and just claimed some BS flag would solve it?

Hide Vaëyn threads
Ignore Vaëyn posts
Do not reply to Vaëyn posters

Sorry Vilem, I can’t do that… not this time. It’s too slow of an afternoon

It’s not that. It’s the players, once rolled here, would inevitably get bored of containing themselves just to WM and would doubtless eventually start griefing the shared space they’d have with RP’ers.

It can and should absolutely be both simultaneously

I know 10 others who have used my method to ignore him so far, hope you did the same

How is “Hey go screw these other guys RP” the correct response?

(Assuming any of them are still left that is)

Perhaps, but that one is on the PVP’ers, no? They’re the ones who want a server without sharding to pvp on. We got our server without sharding so that we could more easily roleplay. We got that because -RP’ers- went to the effort of complaining to Blizzard that sharding ruined large events and that we didn’t want it. Why should pvp’ers benefit from that when they’ve shown time and time again that they can’t exist on an rp-server because they’ll always go trolling RP’ers.

If they want a seperate shard for themselves, let -them- go to the effort of complaining to Blizzard en masse untill they get what they want. We’ve gotten things we wanted by being loud enough, so can they.

Who are you asking? There is little to no rp in defias because of all the pvp griefers so sending the rest there or a normal server is the correct response since the realm is already filled with like minded gankers.

Every other roleplaying server EU side is dead. I will be 100% transparent in saying that these types of players going to another RP server instead of Argent Dawn is absolutely the lesser evil

Warmode on a RP realm is IC, just like all other areas on a RP realm are IC.

There are 0 roleplayers on any of the other RP servers.

AKA AD is literally Helm’s Deep the last bastion of defense

I am aware of DB’s fate and while I had a character there I originally came from Moonglade. Pretty much the same thing happened. You couldn’t go RP anywhere in Stormwind without being harrassed.

Maybe DB would be the best then since it’s a former RP PVP server, gets the same EXP benifit of Warmode for Alliance and is ripe ground for claiming with names and such.

1 Like

The sad truth is, that now a days you can’t either
Perhaps not to the dramatic extent of the other RP servers…
No matter the time of the day, there are always individuals lolling around, some more annoying then others.

I personally got this a lot during my last few months on The Sha’tar, despite a select few forum villains attempting to tell me that my own personal experience is incorrect based on their own opinions that they try to push as fact

That’s not under their control though.

For a potential War Mode community.

You have potentially better WM shards for WM community. Just lacking in WPvPers. The ones I’m interested in would be in WM, so your RP would be unaffected - I’ve been told no one RP’s in WM.

I’m not making a community, just discussing the potential for WM community on AD.

Not intended to be dismissive. RPers have very real power to make change happen, as we saw at start of BfA with WM shard type split into normal and RP.

It’s presumably a deterrent. But I personally am not interested in non-WM game mode, and any community I’d be involved in would be in WM not /PVP. If griefing happens, Blizz have supplied the tools to report. If problem increased, RPers have plenty clout to make change happen.

WPvP was in decline for long time and considered dead community-wise before BfA, but BfA really upset the apple cart. Now, we have a choice between busy normal WM shards seeing only randoms, or quiet RP WM shards that you have chance to see same player. That’s the choice. AD is most popular and best chance for guilds to form on same realm.

Shame WPvP community is currently at a low ebb, would be awesome to resurrect it, maybe in time for or during Shadowlands.

I believe there are plenty WPvPers out there, but they are distributed across multiple realms and realm types. If they were all in one realm, don’t need that many players to form a nice little WPvP community on AD. It’s aspirational, but worth talking about.

Good to have WPvP guilds on same realm, a popular central hub. Other RP realms are too dead for WPvP. Put community on one realm, the most popular one. That’s the ideal.

Then AD RPers have no complaint. This aspirational community would would in WM, which is not on AD at all - it’s a mix of all RP realms.

But you are not in WM, you can’t see them anyway. A complaint about something that has not happened.

Ye. RP WM has best potential for WM community. AD is most popular RP realm. Put the WM WPvPers on that realm - they have much better chance to see each other in WM = community is possible. In normal WM, you only see random players = no community.

I aspire to start over. WM is a different situation now.

Not under out control. Blizz provide the tools to deal with this situation.

Correct. And as a WM WPvPer, I have a choice between busy but no community normal WM shard, or community potential but too quiet RP WM shards. Ideally, WPvPers would be in RP WM, where there are less shards are more likely to see players we know = community.

Or, Blizz give WPvPers a different shard tech that allows us to see same players. That’s the core of this thread = I want to see the same players, that is more likely on RP WM shards. AD is most likely place for a WPvP community to take hold because having WPvP guilds on one popular realm makes most sense. Other RP realms are too dead, and players distributed. Put em on one popular realm, AD, and get it known for WM PvP. That’s the dream! Or Blizz can change the shard tech for normal WM.

Exactly… and by your statement you agree WM PvP is a non issue for RPers. If some bad seeds try to disrupt RP events, report, banned. I assume repeat offenders get a longer ban = deterrent. But ofc, you can’t control other players, and PvP on or Off, there can be disruption - it’s not a closed server like other games RP - GTA V for example, closed system. That’s WoW RP, it’s an open RP game mode. Maybe you can call for that to change.

The op is about War Mode, that is my interest.

As I said, I am interested in a WM community - RPers unaffected in WM.

There are no PvP realms. Choice between active but no community normal WM, or inactive but community potential RP WM. That’s only choice for WPvP.

Again, there are no PvP realms. See above.

You can’t control that. If it happens, so be it.

If RPers are so against, it and it happens, complain - it worked to get WM split into two shard types. IF it happens, and you get change - I would hope the change would result in a normal WM that is fit for community, ie. a shard system that enables you to more easily see players from associated guilds.

See above.

Why would anyone take part in discussion if not interested, isn’t that trolling? Good if they ignore lol, better discussion.

DB would be my second choice for this. But it has already been attempted and failed. There are WPvPers out there, I am sure of it, but they are distributed. Makes sense to be on one popular realm, AD.

Since WM is separate from the realm, and mixed with other RP realms anyway - the important thing is for WPvP guilds to be on the most popular realm. AD. Multiple guilds is the ideal, and doing that on unpopular realms seems unfeasible.