Armoury not updating since last night

I also have this issue

Yea I’ve reported it in ticket, ingame, here and on twitter, getting ignored on all 4 platforms FeelsBadMan

Me and some friends also reported it as a bug. But it seems to be that it’s not just the Armory but the whole API that doesn’t update for EU as rio and wowprogress for example fetch the data from the API afaik…

Yeah, I have the same issue as well. It affects mythic plus especially. :slight_smile:

same issue. keystones are missing which is rly annoying

And why exactly is this taking so long to fix?

2 Likes

I also have this issue

I wish you guys would atleast just respond in some way, the silence from you is just getting out of hands, your communication in general terms, is lacking plz fix your product…

4 Likes

Same issue

Same issue

Same issue

Thank you for the information thus far folks! We are looking into these new reports now.

8 Likes

Well thats garbage, My armory hasn’t updated since before friday. I can imagine everyone of this other posters are exactly the same. So?

Not updating for me either… So that’s a lot of people with no “issue”

Hey Zeronix, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. It’s being investigated. We’ll update here once we know more.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! I’m really glad it’s being looked into :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, how about u open the m+ ladder and look at dates on the right side? Investigation would be over and u could restart the page.

2 Likes

Also having some major issues with the armory. I suspect it’s 8.3 related tho it worked fine at launch. Glad to hear it’s getting fixed tho the lack of T26 progression plus hiccups like these are not really… acceptable but alas…

Same Problem, not updated since Thursday.

Still bugged for me done over 7 10-15 keys timed and no rio recorded or armory updated

1 Like