Armoury not updating since last night

According to their facebook page all will be fine when API is working again.

Raider IO In the past whenever there have been API outages like this, all the past runs have become trackable once the API issues are fixed.

Same problem here, no armory updates since Friday!

Did you mean IF rather than AFTER?

There’s a chance this whole week will just not count. I mean fixing an issue is one thing, but fixing the issue AND cleaning up the mess it created? That’s a whole nother story.

That would be IMHO so ridiculously unacceptable that for the moment I’m not even considering such scenario.

If Blizzard truly messes this up though Wednesday there would be an uproar of legendary proportions

M+ not updating since 22.1.2020 on armory and since 23.1 not on Raider IO

Ny’alotha raid kills however are updated on raider IO but NOT on armory

I have this weird feeling that some hardcore m+ groups might be a BIT annoyed by all this, let’s hope it gets fixed asap.

Just chiming in. Not working on my end either. Should be a glitch but it’s there XD

same, Blizzard Armory page not update

Same problem here, hope it get’s fixed soonish! :slight_smile:

Same issue, and for several days now. PLEASE fix.

Same issue

Even worse for me. Race & name changed and now my character is not showing.

Only Error 404 is showing

Please fix asap

This is frustrating.
I wasted time and did my best to do m+ runs and now they arent shown.

Same issue.

Same issue.

The only “good” thing at the moment is the fact that our m+ ARE registered somewhere. Imagine we go to our weekly chest on wednesday and the hard worked for 475 item is not there !
If that would happen I am sure there would be a major revolt :slight_smile:

Please fix this

Blizzard have looked into this issue and have come to the conclusion that everything is working as intended.

LOL.
They’re trolling :smiley:

1 Like

Any update for this, Blizzard? It has been going on since 24th. Some feedback would be good.

“All we have to share at the moment is that the issue is being looked into. That’s why we havent really said much else because we don’t have anything else to say Some issues can take time to fix, even if we would like to have the ability to fix them by flicking a switch. I do thank everyone affected by this for their patience and I hope that a fix will be found soon.”
Blizz reply from another post.