Armoury not updating since last night

Can you PLEASE fix this!!

2 Likes

Please fix this. Completed several high keys this season and still no update on mythic plus ladder! US doesn’t have these issues.

2 Likes

Probably won’t happen over the weekend, however annoying it is.

Same here, did several keys and no update in armory. Please fix this!

same, but this happened a lot of time in the past when they released new patches/raids
seems like its intended when a new tier comes and too many people refresh it, the system just blocks it all

Same happened to me. No Updates since at least friday afternoon.

have the same problem

Yep same problem here. Annoying :confused:

same issue

Same issue here, did several keys and no update in armory

Same here, not updating

And not single “blue poster” on this matter
 Seems like it is working as intended :poop:

When contacting support a user got response “Hmmm ok, we’ve not aware of any issues with the Armory or the leaderboards currently, so I’ll pass on your report on this to be checked into. It’s possible that the Armory isn’t updating for your character and so not updating the boards. As long as your progression is ingame and showing from there, it’ll update on the Armory eventually and if there is a major issue with that we’ll get it sorted asap with our developers and web teams.”

So they are still saying they are unaware of any issues, but hopefully will pass it on to the devs when they come to work on Monday. I wouldn’t expect a fix until after that time.

If everyone make a ticket about this they must be aware of the issues. I made one Yesterday and 4œ day wait time for reply

Someone else just told me “called Blizz today. They told me to file a bug report or log out in any major city (sw and org), and it would have a higher chance of updating. He told me it was no issue, and that it probably just would take some time.”

They are still saying no issue :upside_down_face:

Same here since TUS no Updates. No Raid Progression, no M+. Realy sad

Same here, not updating at all

Same Issue, and the “new” dungeons dont show up on the page.

Seeing that players are told that customer service is not aware of the issue, and no blue posters acknowledge the problem here, I’ve also submitted both a ticket and a bug report in-game.

The new raid isn’t listed on the EU Armory, either, while it shows on the US Armory. My guess is that something during the switch-over broke. Or maybe it was 5:00 PM on Friday (around the time this broke) and the EU web developer went home.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue