Asmongold is switching to FF14

Aside if one likes FF14 or not (that is ones personal cup of tea that i dont care about) but if people take the mentality they have on this forum and game and copy it over to FF14 then youre banned faster than you can blink as they dont tolerate it whatsoever.

3 Likes

Doesn’t this just mean the WoW team hardly cares about this forum? Either that or they don’t have the necessary resources for it.

Neither is good for the image of the game.

1 Like

im not playing ff14 or wow, i guess its time to try dota2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i dont think wow team cares about any forum, forum is just here for us to vent salt

1 Like

Hmm, debatable. Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2 are both good and fun in their own way.

If you like MOBAs, that probably explains why MMORPGs were not your bag.

1 Like

A mod constantly stalking the forums would be enough. Also im not solely talking about the forums but also ingame. For instance berating someone elses dps will net you a suspension (at least they did that and i sincerely doubt that changed. They dont tolerate a lot of stuff)

That blizzards forum moderation is absolute beeeep is nothing new however. The EU forum anyway. And its up to anyones personal opinion about what is toxic but WoWs general tone (that is mainly regulated by the community itself. Ingame that is) is not tolerated in FF.

1 Like

well i want to like SL but there is like nothing to do, i que for m+ everynight but most people good people are at 15+ atm, not much people are doing lower keys at least on alliance im not sure about horde, i joined SL month ago, most guilds i joined are pretty dead atm

2 Likes

Unfortunate timing, for higher level endgame content…playing catch-up on your Main in content that is min/maxed is a challenge, since many min/max players will have been playing since the Xpac, launched last year.

It’s frustrating, but the best advice I can give is to keep searching for an active guild, this may be more problematic if you are on either a low population realm or one with a heavy faction imbalance, if you are on the smaller faction side.

Is there some unwritten rule somewhere that forbids people liking more than one game? Or are people just being drama queens just for effect?

2 Likes

Rude for using an in game emote?? Its not rude at all /spit

Asmongold is literally one of the people keeping wow alive… its crazy how wow fans dont like him???

If it wasnt for him there would be a lot less wow players… not just US… EU too a lot of people only play because of him.

Hes trying to make the game better but you wow addicts hate him? Weird.

I don’t want to ruin dreams but they do it only because wow right now is without content so they need content to create for people to consume
Even if asmon will play FF
I will give him like 1 or maybe 2 days and he will QUIT
Cause asmon is WOW player he likes wow too much to switch completely
:smiley:

XD

3 Likes

Exactly.

Same as when everyone switched to fall guys or among us.

It never means that the game they Switch to is ”good” But they switch to whichever gets them views.

People will go back to their usual games once the hype dies down.

1 Like

God damn Square Enix is going to love him for luring his rabid mass of fans over… before deeming many of them toxic and swiftly suspending them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

really when he does

No wonder you like him with the amount of armoury shaming you try to do “son” .

Can’t wait to see him coming back, to see you all going reeee.

Maybe on AD just got make the roleplayers saltier

1 Like

content removed

1 Like

The deciding factor to try it was when he found out that there is master loot in it.