Auction House extremely slow/laggy

Go away you! it wasn’t in TBC that crap AH! blizzard ruined and took out a huge funfactor by doing so, you want htat in tbc? like i said, go away!

I find it really almost funny (NOT) that you come into this thread and dare asking “any improvements?” NO not at all!! read the posts above yours! and your patch notes didn’t say what you guys did to the auctionhouse!! Revert that change nao!

1 Like

AH has been shut down on Gehennas(H) lol. does not work at all now gg

It works for me, and it’s faster than yesterday but nowhere near the speed during classic / before the pre-patch.

are you stupid?

Opening AH takes 8 sec
Searching (Scanning) 1 item: 28 sec
Buying 1 Item: 14 seconds

Everyone is complaining about it still.

I prefer this to no response. Im glad someone is letting us know they are working on it after 3 weeks of waiting.

1 Like

It’s worse again

yeah i can see why and ur right, just the post angered me, i had to vent, it’s still a ridiculous reply to this thread imo :wink:

When I went on it took about a second.

That I can believe with 91k auctions.

I didn’t buy anything so I can’t comment on that.

Not much of a performance increase, pretty much the same as before the patch.

EDIT: Did some more extensive shopping. It is as slow as before the patch + more errors. That is, the patch that should have provided a performance increase actually degraded the performance of the Auction House.

1 Like

Somehow it’s 10x worse today after this hotfix, still takes ages to list auctions, to search for auctions and to buy auctions and what’s worse is that after searching for 1-2 items I have to fully reload UI in order to search for more items with constant auction errors.

Internal auction error.
/reload
Internal auction error.
/reload
Internal auction error.
/reload
Internal auction error.
/reload

1 Like

Nope :frowning:
10chars

I’m playing on Gehennas Horde, and i can’t even use the AH anymore. Just getting Internal Auction Error.

1 Like

Big yes to Retail AH into Classic, it doesn’t affect any game play anyway.

2 Likes

I play on Mirage Raceway and AH, mail and vendors have all been extremely laggy today and ah gives me internal auction errors if I don’t stagger my ah posts for like 5 seconds.

There is no more Authentic Experience from the beginning when we got the SL engine. We wanted a 2007 year GAMEDESIGN, but not all of the lags related to 2007 eng restrictions of code and hardware. They made dynamic respawn + layers, even NEW deluxe w/o a game. But why still use the OLD auction house? Also, it was working OK before the pre-patch. I’m playing not on the overpopulated server, but it is laggy at all times (2 am, 10 am workdays). Why do we need to jump on the same rakes as retail users? Or we need to wait 10 more years to get the Authentic Normal AH release date? Are you kidding, right?

2 Likes

I’ve not visited the AH since the restart but it’s supposed to have had improvements. No idea what kind of impact it’s had.

We’re aware of issues with the Auction House on some realms. This includes lag that some players are experiencing as well as the behavior of posting excessive single items to overwhelm the Auction House.

We’re working to address these issues.

7 Likes