Auction House Lag

What does that have to do with a broken AH?

3 Likes

Sometimes you are lucky and you can buy the same low price item several times because the AH is so slow.
But mostly of the trys it says, no longer available.

Don’t leave it in this sad state, just disable it completely until it gets fixed. The crowds will disperse and there will be less lag. It is only putting unnecessary strain on the server when every request returns with an error.

if you actually took time to read the posts here instead of just immedietly going for a comment you can talk down on you’d see what i was replying to.

SUPER lag and you still cant buying stuff “item was not found”! Are you going to fix it soon? This is JOKE!!!

sadly that wouldn’t help… when they’d enable it again again, it would just break. again x 100.

well, your point was proven when they opened it again earlier today tbh lol

Its a mess right now. Unusable unless you wanna spend all your playing time at the AH trying to buy what you want. Can you disable region wide AH while you figure out what you are going to do so we atleast can use it

1 Like

AH still ununsable. Where’s the blue post?

2 Likes

Did they literally take down the AH for Half the day with no tangible improvements? :smiley:

5 Likes

same. endless “searching” … cant see any item anymore.

1 Like

Lags come from all the users using the sniping function of the TradeSkillMaster addon, that scans the AH continuously to buy cheap reagent to sell them a higher price immediately. These mofos are just freaking parasites and I don’t understand HOW Blizzard still allows this despite ruining the economy and EVERYONE’S life. This is completely stupid. Blizzard keeps on saying that they want to listen to the players and learn from their previous mistakes but all they do is nerfing hyperspawns that bothers absolutely NOBODY, reducing the speed food so it is now absolutely useless, instead of taking REAL actions.

1 Like

Allow me to call “bull****”. Blizz massively increases the amount of raw materials needed for crafting, and then makes the AH unusable to buy the stuff needed to level crafting or even make stuff to sell. AH script kiddies and scammers immediately jump on that and cause the AH to be unusable. Solution? Implement Buy/Sell orders like in the stock market, and ban the AH API. Shut down all plugins and bots using the AH. I think you’ll find it starts working like you would expect.

4 Likes

Also the idea that it’s an “Auction House” is laughable. I can’t remember the last time that I sold something for a minimum price with a longer listing period. Basically it’s degraded into a commodities market, and they should treat it that way.

1 Like

They fixed this once, I think during BFA, where if someone posted an item too low it was invisible so others wouldnt accidentally match it. At this point it seems they want to keep these scammers happy as they clearly make up a large percentage of the player base, what Blizz dont seem to cotton on to is the fact these parasites make millions and then sell the gold lol

1 Like

I just noticed on US forums there is no talk about any broken AH there, it would be interesting to know why that is

It’s impossible to buy anything, beyond frustrated trying to use it now :frowning:

5 Likes

Same really long lag/delays and errors on Aerie-Peak

Even just a sticking plaster at this point would be good just to get the AH back into a useable state while Blizzard work on a longer term solution.
Please let us have some kind of update Blizzard - the silence is deafening… :frowning:

I’ve had a bunch of placed auctions just vanish into the ether. Thousands of golds worth of stuff.

1 Like