Auction House Lag

75 Billion Dollar Company.

1 Like

I doubt you lose items that you had in AH, I got tons of mail with expired items back

Any chance of an update from Blizz as to when the AH might be back up again?

1 Like

my guess…Soon…tm

AH in the EU is back up and running.

Well… Crawling would be more accurate than running.

1 Like

So basically blizzard took it for dramatic effect while doing nothing?

1 Like

Nothing changed though, they took it for the exact same thing that is happening again already?
Why don’t they just look into the bots and ban them, it seems taking down the AH for a few hours done absolutely nothing, if anything it annoyed more people.

Literally a “turn it off and on again” mindset, everyone knows the issue, they refuse to address it.

2 Likes

AH still not working, nothing changed, blizz did nothing as usual

1 Like

Nice, they closed it for 12h and it did? nothing. im still full with auctions that ended 49711d and my listed auctions still dont show up. the lag is still the same…

1 Like

Draenor EU is having the same issue now, “Items not found” Up to 10+ seconds refresh rate.

1 Like

Kazzak, Draenor and i even went to try on a NEW PLAYERS realm, same story. The only times the AH works is during low pop times in early mornings. People keep saying ban TSM and such, how about you dont BAN them but remove access to them UNTIL you fix your system and them when its fixed you restore access to the addons. Most people have nothing to do until season start except farm and this AH problem is killing their launch experience.

P.s. One blue post is not enough , this is a major issue for most players.

4 Likes

That’s why imo that was really bad idea to connect most of AH with every realm. Now we can cry and Blizz don’t care. They prefer to disable AH for few hours to do nothing.

2 Likes

Bli$$ard when it comes to fixing player’s issues:

Bli$$ard when ti comes to monthly sub and overpriced early access expansion bs: give money

2 Likes

AH still not fixed so WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? WE PAY TO PLAY GAMEONLINE!!!

“Item was not found” all the time!

2 Likes

you all need to remember that Blizzard only has 2 Devs, 1 for Classic & 1 for Retail…
and that 1 Retail Dev is hard at work making sure that even the most unfixable bug is fixed immediately, atleast if that bug means we players is having fun.

seriously though, there’s more stuff broken than working this expansion
any company with even the slightest love for their product and costumers would have compensated people by now.

3 Likes

thank you, this is exactly what i’ve been saying all along.

still completely wrecked. how hard can it be, fix it!!!

1 Like

i dont think thats fair, i think the expansion works really really well, i didnt encounter anything while doing all quests while leveling. ah slowdown is frustrating, but not a bug issue, more a BOT issue :wink:

2 Likes

i’ve completed the entire campaign 4x now on 4 diff chars, and i’ve encountered several bugs that could ONLY be fixed by abandoning the quest and doing it again, at times requiring me to do it more than once, and it isnt just me encountering these problems, so consider yourself lucky.

still slow , still dead items on AH.

so 0 fixes has been made.

2 Likes