Auction House Lag

they are there but u cant cancel them to undercut

This developer was not found.

3 Likes

This is by far the worst part for me right now. Just no f* word since 2 days.

Agree, I love the opportunities a new xpac gives for making some extra gold.

Cant even buy enchants since the first are not there and you cant buy them “above”

so fu–n frustrating.

funny part is only EU seems to be having these problems, not a single AH related topic in US CS forums atm

1 Like

THis is what i got after 5 tickets about not been able to use AH for 5 days!
We’re sorry you’re experiencing crashing, freezing, or performance issues in Battle.net game/app. We understand how frustrating this can be, but we’re here to help you resolve these issues. Please follow the steps below, and if the problem persists, consider contacting the game forums or consulting with a local tech expert for further assistance.

NOTE: For console issues please use this link: https://support.blizzard.com/article/000035299

NOTE: For none install issues with MW products please contact Activision: https://support.activision.com/

NOTE: Please check the known issues before posting on the forums:

1. Update Graphics Drivers and Windows: Ensure your graphics drivers and Operating System are up-to-date. https://support.blizzard.com/article/000031024

2. Verify Game Files: For Blizzard's Battle.net launcher, select Battle.net App, click on the Options menu, and choose Scan and Repair.

3. Disable Background Applications: Close unnecessary background applications, as they might interfere with Battle.net App. Check for any resource-intensive programs running in the background and close them before launching the game. https://support.blizzard.com/article/000023848

4. Run as Administrator: Right-click the Battle.net App shortcut or executable and select "Run as Administrator." This ensures that the game has the necessary permissions to run smoothly.

5. Adjust In-Game Settings: Lower in-game graphics settings to reduce the strain on your system. Experiment with different settings to find a balance between performance and visual quality.

6. Check for Overheating: Monitor your system's temperature while playing. Overheating can cause crashes. Ensure that your CPU and GPU temperatures are within acceptable ranges. Clean any dust from your computer components and ensure proper ventilation.  https://support.blizzard.com/article/000031363

7. Reinstall the game/app: Uninstall the game, restart your computer, and then reinstall the game. Corrupted installation files can lead to various issues, and a fresh installation might resolve the problem.

If, after following these steps, you are still experiencing issues, we recommend visiting the Battle.net game forums on the official Blizzard website. There, you can find a community of players and developers who can provide additional insights or solutions based on their experiences.

If all else fails, consider contacting a local tech expert who can perform a more in-depth analysis of your system to identify and resolve any hardware or software issues.

2 Likes

this is realy frustrating i cant buy anything and its lagging alot… its unusable…

1 Like

Ive completely lost track of what goods I have actively for sale atm. If I click on the Auctions tab, the list that comes up has many items that have already expired and been returned. All I can do is wait say 48 hours for all the others to end and see what is left. Trouble is, most of the listings are so out of date as to be garbage

Thank Blizz… not everyone is a raider and some us got our kicks from the professions and buying/selling. A new expansion should have maxed the fun, instead youve maxed the grief

1 Like

it keeps saying the item is not found cant buy anything on action house because of this lag and error

1 Like

Yes, the so called customer service is unbelievable.

I recently had a problem (not AH related and not very technical) and it took 11 communications with about 5 different service avatars (presumably humans) to resolve it, where only the first response was a fully automated boilerplate.

The whole issue could have been answered in exactly one (human) reply — if only the support person(s) would actually read the ticket. I mean “read” as in “read a text”, not scan the message for three keywords and ignore the rest. All the information needed to adequately answer the ticket was right there in my very first message.

What a waste of time, for me and for them!

I don’t know what is wrong with this customer service. Either most of the human-like replies are AI-generated, or the people working there are extremely incompetent or/and completely unfamiliar with the product (WoW).

Or they are instructed never to spend more than 30 seconds on a ticket, no matter if the answer will be nonsense or not, because most customers probably give up after 3 nonsense replies anyway. (And after a week the ticket is automatically marked “solved”, good for the statistics.)

This is not just across one realm, its on wildhammer/thunderhorn and Draenor too. so I think its a Server wide issue. But at this stage of the game (20 years on) this shouldnt be an issue. knowing fine and well that every new patch brings new mats. they should of pre planned this, but alas it seems like they didnt.

m8, it’s not just server wide, it’s REGION wide, the entirety of EU is having problems with the AH.

Silvemoon EU is just unreachable… just sad that you cant do anything with the AH for so long…

1 Like

according to my friends in the US. its the same there too.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true, I’ve seen streamers from the US using the AH just fine.

it is true actually, the only difference is that the US servers are fixed seperatly instead of a region wide fix, so they fixed it faster in the US.

not a single thread or post in US forums related to AH. this is only affecting EU and Blizzard lack of communication on the matter looks to me is that they simply dont have any solution for this problem. its crazy how a bilion dollar company is brought to its knees by some botters messing with their AH lol. such a joke

1 Like

I find it absolutely insane how its been several days with AH not working. I managed to buy a few items yesterday after they closed it for a few minutes then opened it again. Also I find the new AH look absolutely horrendous in pretty much every way compared to the old one. No idea who thought it was a good idea to make it so much worse lol. Yes yes, i know the new layout has nothing to do with items not being able to be bought but still

1 Like

i’ve been thinking the same, it’s so cluttered and cramped.

Dollar company.
yep.