Auction House Lag

Can You fix the AH??

Can we atleast get an update? :smiley: @Blizzard

1 Like

This is absolutely ridiculous. The fact there’s been 0 communication for days about this is absurd.

sadly its weekend. Devs take a break :smiley:

they have weekend everyday then xD

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issues on Doomhammer, Draenor, and Argent dawn. It’s been like this since early access…

it’s all servers on EU, not just specific servers :stuck_out_tongue:

good pre alpha test so far. release in 8 months when it’s discounted 50% / bundled with the next preorder? yea? ok nice!

1 Like

It’ll take that many hours/days just to do a cancel :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Mazrigos EU is also a broken mess, can’t buy anything popular, but worry not its all part of the master plan to keep you grinding away for longer - because remember grinding = fun…

Yo can Blizz update us this year?

1 Like

ENOUGH with this, Blizzard! I am tired of how you treat us like this way and we pay to play gameonline!

FIX AH NOW!!!

2 Likes

Pay for the game, pay for the expansion, pay for the subscription. Are we gonna have to pay extra for a functioning auction house now too?

2 Likes

6 seconds to load up an item, 10 seconds to post an item, nearly never to buy an item - a good 98% of them are “item not found” as they have been brought and the AH hasn’t refreshed it - speaking of, when searching for an item, it still shows items that have been brought even after refreshing (all this on a character with 0 addons loaded, on a Medium Server, with no connected realms (Magtheridon EU)

I do however understand it is now the weekend, and the devs and staff have to rest their fins.

I dare not put expensive items on the AH, in case the (other) gnomes lose the mail again.

Weekend, we may not hear anything til Monday sadly.

Unable to buy or sell anything. Starting to really regret buying this expansion if this is the quality we can expect.

8 days without usable AH now, lol.

They really need to adjust the price of the game to the quality.

You move on from GW2, first thing you encounter a broken auction house. What could I imagine more.

1 Like

Welcome to WoW :slight_smile:

Unless I’m missing one, the last blue post in this thread is from 2 days ago:

What I am concerned about is the “still”. Now it’s day #8 of the issue. If we assume that they ignored the issue for the first 3 days (weekend + their habit to ignore any issues as long as they can), this means that at the time of the blue post, they have already been working on the issue with high priority for 3 days. And they have achieved exactly nothing!?