Auction House Lag

Local AH on Blackhand EU is unusable too. We had highs and lows of lag but since yesterday it’s constantly…bad. Really bad. As this problem persists since so long why just not throw hardware upgrades on it until it’s smooth again? Like NA doesn’t have these issues at all. It’s not a simple ‘release thing’ I’d say. The AH is a crucial system. Please, any temporary solution would fix so much frustration for EU players right now.

Thanks.

Argent-Dawn EU. Roughly 5 seconds response time when trying to purchase. Listing does NOT update - I do question if this is another situation of multiple TSM snipers flipping items in larger numbers.

1 Like

Tarren mill EU.
Posting items on AH is a pain. Some items don’t update for an HOUR max. Darkmoon deck:ascension.
The price and amount was stuck for a few hours even.
Posting fish on AH, posting profession gear on AH and I cant even see them listen on my auctions. How is the system so dysfunctional? It is impossible to cancel the auctions. My own items don’t exist. I can not see my auctions for sometimes a few hours until it updates. It feels like nothing is being done as it has been problematic since the start of Early access even. I would have made so much more money if AH worked. Its also SOOOOOO rage-inducing. I accidentally posted some items for 300 gold instead of 3000 gold each, and it was like 10 of them or so I think. Cant cancel them, cant even see that they were posted, but yeah a few hours later received the gold from AH.

Im 100% sure some of the items that are posted on AH just get thrown into void since auctions do not appear and you just sometimes get some gold in the mailbox.

How is Blizz not fixing a problem that is costing them sooo much money??? Whats the point of buying the wow token if you can not do anything with it pretty much. Cant buy mats, cant even buy green gear without spending 10x the time it would require normally.

Obnoxious
How you Blizzard spit on players
U knew DF had AH issues
Yet u did nothing and now it’s just worse
U act like nothing is happening when everyone is getting insnaly frustrated both by buying and selling

This happens on Ragnaros EU too. It’s even worse, not just laggy, but sometimes you can’t even find items because it’s says “no items found”

Draenor AH is practically unusable most of the time. try to buy something, a minute later it will tell you the item is no longer available. and yet a search (eventually, it takes several attempts before it even works) shows the exact same number of items still listed for the exact same price

1 Like

AH is a mess on Quel’Thalas on multiple characters, can’t even purchase a bag without it saying item not found.

I made new thread coz search machine couldnt find! But, now I have a question! Why does it take too long to fix? I complain coz I dont pay for this lag! I cant buy anything now, getting worse!

FIX your game, thank you!

Die Aldor - same problem, its that now for three full days. Very URRRGH!
3-4 seconds to open.
4 seconds to search
2-4 seconds to stare at a grey button you cant click.
“This things isn#t aviable anymore.”

Hope it helps.

Blackmoore DE the same thing. Worse than buying is selling. Items just vanish into thin air. I dont even know if i missed like 2 million gold or the items are still coming. Some show up 6!!! Hours late. Cant cancel anything. Paying 90 euro for this sh*tshow… srsly

1 Like

With all the extra money from the terminally online paying for early access, wouldn’t it of been great to add more effort into maintaining the game?
Do the bots ruining every others game time have more priority than the rest of us?

1 Like

EU-Kazzak got AH lag as well. Pretty much consistent for the past 11 days at least.
Takes 4 seconds to open.
Searching takes about 1-2 seconds, but sometimes goes up to 3-4 seconds.
Trying to buy an item it loads for 1-2 seconds then gives “The item was not found” yet searching for the item after 5 minutes it’s still there.

thats the nicest way ive seen of saying we dont care about the ah bots

sure the lag is annoying. esp when you try to buy high fluctuating materials.

BUT PLEASE REMOVE THE “item not found” items like gear, bags, tools etc… thats way more annoying and these influence other seller prices!

2 Likes

If you do have Auctionator, if you go to buy something using the “Shopping” tag, you can right click the headers when selecting an item to purchase and add “Seller” to the list, this will expose the name of the person doing the botting if they’ve obviously put it for way under (note the seller then refresh to see if it’s been removed, or if one magically appears at a slightly different price).

If you’re stood next to them, or they’re on your realm, right click/whisper them and report them for botting.

2 Likes

right then blizz, seeing as it would seem you care more to inform your american playerbase, i am demanding a compensation for playing time lost from the first complaintt was posted about the AH here on EU from ANY server, enough is enough.

i call for a player vote right here and now…compensation yes or no people?

3 Likes

Now Mailbox is also failing… Just had “internal database error” when opened may mail

Cant even tell if all my money opened

Same on The Sha’tar-EU.
Been like that since official launch.
The AH is essentially useless in this state.

I lost [Formula: Enchant Ring - Cursed Critical Strike] when i listed it on AH :frowning:

They would care if bots destroyed blizzard store instead of AH

4 Likes