Auction House Lag

My realm and connections are empty and the AH is still broke - they just need to ban the AH addons and BOTS.

2 Likes

Can’t buy anything off the AH, getting “item was not found” every time. Ban the cancerous AH addons that are constantly sending millions of queries already.

1 Like

AH very bad. gone from laggy to completely unresponsive. I was trying to buy some enchanting mats and bot with cyrillic name kept buying everything below 175g and reposting. any time i would try to buy from someone that was not them, “item not found”

1 Like

everyone at blizz should stop whatever nonsense they are working on and fix this stupid problem lol. its a complete disgrace that some nobodies’ bots are causing multi milion dollar company suffering and brining them to their knees lol. such a joke bli$$ard is now.

AH is pain, hope it gets fixed

put up a pummel permit looks like its been eaten by the AH no where to be seen

thanks blizz…

It’s still there but it doesn’t show. I have checked mine from another realm and it was at AH.

checked the connected realm and it isnt there unfortunatly

Item was not found forever! Any news update? It is way too long to wait and it has been 1 week soon now!

1 Like

Just to note that I’m having the same issue on Earthen Ring. There is sever lag in each step of interaction with AH, from opening the AH interface, to browsing items, selecting the items you want to buy, and then actually trying to buy. The dreaded “item no longer available” message is what I get most of the time and I cannot buy any of the raw ingredients like herbs etc. without spending an excessively long time trying to buy things. It has been like this pretty much since early release and it’s still the same.

Argent Dawn EU. Can’t buy anything. Keeps saying “Item not found.”

1 Like

How long is the auction house supposed to be disabled now? This is a really bad look Blizzard, to have such a fundamental part of the game inaccessible. What’s the ETA on this?

1 Like

It’s completely understandable that they had to close it to fix it. What is outrageous that there is no post/information that they did it, no estimates, nothing. Even a simple note that they are closing AH, working on it but can’t provide ETA of the fixes would be much better than this weird silence.

4 Likes

Draenor here, same as everyone else above, listing takes ages, several second delay while it loads the list of prices, several more seconds to post. I THINK I’ve received payment for all my sales but there’s no way to check as the list of my auctions barely functions, often showing things I cancelled ages ago, and generally not showing anything I listed recently.

Buying is worse, regionwide crafting mats take many, many attempts to buy, constant “item cannot be found” message after several seconds wait. And the server specific items (armour etc) are worse as there are a load of ghost items; even more “item cannot be found” on items which are very clearly still there in the same quantities and prices no matter how often I search.

As a night owl I do try to buy/sell in the middle of the night (it’s slightly less bad), but it seems the AH is closed tonight, no announcements, ETA or anything, not very helpful, although if it magically fixes this I’ll be pleased, I guess. Just frustrated at present.

1 Like

“The auction house is closed at the moment.
Please try again later.”
Meaning: We had 3 years to fix it and we try to fix it now that all of you have paid to be here for the new expansion so we have people to watch our efforts.

3 Likes

let me guess, all of us who actually got items up for sale there will lose those items right blizz? because that doesnt matter to you at all…and dont try to spin this around with “oh why are you complaining, they took it down to fix it”, that is beyond the point now, this is a problem that has persisted in WoW for such a long time that it’s unacceptable at this point considering the AH has been a MAJOR part of the game for YEARS at this point, and for some is their main gold income.

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers that it’ll reopen later with all our stuff in it.
I’m happy something’s being done!

2 Likes

No you don’t. I have had numerous mails with expired auctions since the AH has been down. And yes, I do say that it is good that they took it down to fix it. It shouldn’t have come this far to begin with, but I rather have no AH for a day than the buggy mess it has been for the past week.

1 Like

do you not think closing the AH is worthy of an update?

We knew that the AH was not built for regional AH load. It showed clearly when it was introduced mid DF. But of course 2 years isnt enough time to fix it. Better now some bandaids again when the expansion launches and everyone wants to trade and do professions. Terrible management and neglect of priority issues.

3 Likes