Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable!

Explain why i have warmode off? I hate pvp.

Just going to remind people again - be careful about responding to the OP of this thread. She has made it very clear that anyone who enjoys this content is the equivalent of someone who approves of forcing people against their consent irl.

2 Likes

But its not pvp, just imagine they are NPC’s… They have no advantage over regular NPC’s.

1 Like

It is pvp. And i got auto flagged pvp.

2 Likes

I’d argue that it’s limited PvP. It is still a form of PvP. It’s just not ‘PVP’ as we know it. It’s supposed to just be fun and silly for the people who want to partake. … would be nice if it created a tense atmosphere, or had a siege mode, or they had done more with it - but we always see these types of threads pop up whenever Blizzard do anything creative.

So a player spams button 1 to attack another player = PVP.
AI spams button 1 to attack a player = not PVP.
End result is same thing, but somehow you would be happy with one, but not other.

2 Likes

for the Op, we are all degenerates that enjoys mass murder.

call me Hannibal

3 Likes

So, Phase 2 Classic wasn’t a mistake.
It was another stupid decision.

The game devs are just clueless at this point.
No, I don’t want PvP in year 2020. Because it’s as toxic as it gets.
When you force PvP flag, you don’t make people enjoy anything.
After Phase 2 failure you knew that people are gonna exploit this as well.
And they do exploit it.
Yes, they camp portals and other spots.
Without any punishment for camping.
No elites preventing it, no debuffs.

Meanwhile, I still get one-shot in mid-air by spawned Horde guards when I just try to complete holiday events on my alts. Is this what you call “FUN”?

4 Likes

It is not the same. players behave different than npc. There are literally raid groups, and ghouls going after low chars in the AH, and stuff. Npc’s do not grief.

Next to that you just got killed in icecrown after being in the portal room… because of the auto flagging.

3 Likes

They should have certainly done more with the event, but even with this limited time minor event now, look at all the whining.

I said in other post raid groups shouldnt be allowed, same for attacking low level chars. But individual zombies should be much stronger, so you can actually kill 1 guard before dying. And whole point of the event was supposed to be that you CANT feel safe anywhere in world for 1 week.

Yeah, it is honestly pretty crazy. It’s primarily this type of attitude that lead to a lot of underwhelming pre-patch events over the years.

1 Like

Isn’t everyone’s?

I think it should be. There are no downsides.

Insulting.
It’s not being ‘special snowflakes’. It’s about not wanting ANYTHING to do with PvP. It’s about being pulled into this horrible thing without ANY consent. That’s just not okay. It’s not. IT’S NOT!

How are those even related?! Stop making this personal just because you disagree with me.

Dumb event, no originality whatsoever in this wow design team, and yes give us a opt out option

2 Likes

No, you’re literally objectively wrong.

Wrong.

It is.

You made it personal when you undermined the suffering of slaves and victims of abuse by comparing it to this event.

1 Like

And you’re still trolling.

No response from me beyond this one.
The sadistic gnome does not exist in this thread.

Thats the point of this event, to be overrun by the scourge, or would you rather they give you some flowers and apologize for inconvenience.

And those things are perfectly related, simply you are on the other side now.

Honestly i’m surprised more people aren’t bringing this up. Where Tahra basically equates people enjoying the event to being sadists and rapists :grimacing:

But perhaps people are so used to her spewing sh! on the forum, they are used to ignoring anything she says

2 Likes

That’s what you said last time after refusing to acknowledge the stance you very blatantly took in regards to victims of serious crimes.

1 Like

I said in other post raid groups shouldnt be allowed, same for attacking low level chars.

But they are allowed, and it happens, so why are you not coordinating in a social game?

Im sorry that the event is causing you to have less fun in the game.

However there is only so much sympathy I can have when there are 5 days left of the event and it was only 1 week long to begin with.

This type of event is not one I enjoy myself so I will not be joining in with it.

But im sure you can handle 5 days of avoiding capital cities.

There are lots of things you can do outside of them.

The game isn’t now zombies or nothing.

Its 5 days of a slight inconvenience.

Soon we will all be off playing shadowlands and things will be awesome.

And if it really is that bad for you, there are other things that can fill your time.
The new hyrule warriors game looks pretty fun

3 Likes