Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable!

Some genius brought the infection to Bronjahm and got a bunch of people infected while we’re all locked in place due to the lag… :joy: Luckily I was able to loot him still.

1 Like

same 5 mins ago with Nathanos. But it was really fun killing him, after be infected and transformed. a battle in the battle. im barely playin cuz ive finished the event in both the faction sos this is a change

2 Likes

hey but we are the villains “harrassing” him.

poor litle star.

1 Like

Please lock or delete this thread, it’s getting very tedious now

4 Likes

I will personally phone Ion Hazzikostas tomorrow and express a handful of complaints and forthwith demand that he turns it into a care bear game until SL goes live

Nope, it’s not limited. Killed blightcaller and I picked up honor kills simply because I targeting him and caught horde in AoE without really intending to.

But then the trolls can’t grief other players. And then those trolls cry that the event is “boring”.

Quick grieving example: In Icecrown this evening, you had infected people sitting on top of the rare corpses, keeping other players in combat so they couldn’t loot.

3 Likes

Playing an event that is intended that way =/= griefing.

2 Likes

Yep, many of us do have Tahra’s back and agree with her.

4 Likes

You and 10 others?

Keeping others from looting something they just killed does equal griefing.

6 Likes

Hope you don’t agree with her ‘this event is basically irl assault’ comparison.

And many of us flagged these concerns in pre-patch testing. And during the two earlier runs of this event (years ago) in both cases it was also a fiasco and was cut short.

Blizzard is failing to learn from the past and repeating their mistakes.

4 Likes

:joy: i see community has her back then!

2 Likes

Seeing a lot of complaints in game as well.

2 Likes

Probably literally.

Waheeeeeeey :crazy_face:

1 Like

Seeing a huge majority enjoy it.

Majority > minority

See you next week in shadowlands

3 Likes

[/quote]
[/quote]

I’m seeing a few enjoy it, quite a few who seem ambivalent, and some (like me) absolutely detest it.

1 Like

[/quote]

I’m seeing a few enjoy it, quite a few who seem ambivalent, and some (like me) absolutely detest it.
[/quote]

Minority is mad about it. And shouldn’t be catered to

Well, back in BC how many players were for this event? 7-8 million or so? I don’t think this type of events and the advise to quit the game helps to get even to 2M today.

But keep hoping that bullying and forcing players into doing content is going to increase the numbers.

1 Like