Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable!

Gnomes, dwarfs and DHs. And you think we are trolls?

1 Like

See you next week in shadowlands

Pretty sure it’s kind of lore accurate that night elves evolved from trolls.

3 Likes

Only when I am afk and /sit

dh that finshed the content you are flexing 8 month ago

bur

1 Like

Look you have a 60 char in classic too. How sad.

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/feylexi#partition=3

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. No apologies needed, you explained your position.
In fact im sorry too. Overreacting in a game forum is bad… so… i apologize.

Salt farming mostly. Very good profit. Much salt, many tears. Tasty for Ghoul

2 Likes

Y’all’s can live a week with ghouls around, stop complaining.

6 Likes

God damn, get a grip. Go to where people aren’t gathering, I know thinking is difficult for some but I believe in you!

1 Like

Oh no people whined and blizzard giving the cry babies what they want Shocking :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Seems like it’s you who needs to do that since you’re telling me to stop doing prepatch events. I want to play the game and I’ve been avoiding SW as often as I can. But now those griefers who were in SW/ORG are now bringing it to Ice Crown rares and Nathanos too.

So no, I’m not going to stop playing these main pre-patch events.

Please tell your comrade griefers to isolate in SW and ORG again. Thanks.

4 Likes

Prepatch events. You’ve had to kill Nathanos twice at most per character, once where Ghouls could muck around.

Your other reply to someone was unhinged too. “You know the truth, you truth denyer!” Goodness.

Nobody can contain the scourge!

1 Like

I’m afraid that’s all on you deary. Going about telling people to stop playing game events because griefers like you want to spread it to every other pre-patch aspect - that’s just silly.

2 Likes

I haven’t told anyone to stop anything. Get a grip.

Actually, I bombed Goldshire once or twice, then ignored Stormwind, and have been since. Quite easy to avoid the ghouls tbh

Case in point and you just outed yourself.

You tell people to isolate then celebrate when you and others like you spread into those areas people took refuge in.

It’s bad enough i can’t use SW. It’s bad enough I’m isolated and now you mock then celebrate the fact you’re shoving this into peoples face even more.

1 Like

Oh my god, look at yourself lol. I didn’t out myself, I quoted a saying you nitwit.

I’m sorry that you’re unable to find any joy what-so-ever, prepatch doesn’t bother me, I had a bit of fun, then have ignored it entirely by not being in Stormwind.

You did and you just resorted to direct insults. You really are behaving immature.

You called me a griefer to begin with, are you so soft skinned?

I didn’t, and without a Lichking, the Scourge will overrun the world. Please, get a grip.