AV fix boycott

When I say premade I don’t mean people from the same server.
They were doing it x-realm and you got into a lot of those.
Trust me I was there the first few weeks too and it was incredibly easy to tell if it was a premade or not when you were fighting against them.
They were premades whether you wanna admit it or not.

1 Like

do u know that ur boycott literally means nothing to blizzard?
do u also know how to realy boycott?
im pretty sure u do, but u wont…

There were a few running, 1 discord in particular. They shot up in popularity with “open” discord servers that weren’t around at the start after Blizzard broke the report system for afking. We can have minor disagreements about the timeline, I know in your story alliance were 90% premading even before AV launched.

1 Like

Boycotting coz lack of skill is something im really afraid of :smile:

Seems like you agree with what I said there.

Yet you disagree with yourself now:

It’s not that Alliance “started premading”, when they had premades running since the start, you know?

This had a ripple effect. There were random teams (not many) the first few days on the Alliance side, but the Horde just rolled over to let them win because the fact that Alliance even COULD premade wasn’t widely known then. Horde just had this image of “big bad Alliance can’t be beat”, except for those who knew what was a premade and what wasn’t.

So Horde just let it end asap every time because of the short queue time and the impression so many of the Horde players had gotten of the Alliance at the time.

Which, when premades shot up in popularity, it increased the queue time for the Horde side. This was when the Horde players had started picking up on the fact that premades were running around on the Alliance side, and together with the queue time, made them incredibly defiant.

That’s what happened.

1 Like

Because the first few days Horde were rushing. Once they stopped doing it the Alliance pug win rate dropped off a cliff. This has been said about this version of AV since the days of Vanilla. In a rush Alliance nearly always win and in a slow game Horde nearly always win. And you can’t force a rush game.

1 Like

Armchair psychology coming through. Again.

Whenever I did an AV after the first 1-2 weeks… the horde had people defending.

The alliance has NOBODY defending… “stop defending, just lose… stop turtling”
Throw in afkers and such…
People wonder why the alliance win rate is so low? lol. - Alliance player on classic that didn’t touch AV afterwards due to all the afkers (:slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-curious-case-of-wolfenstein-av-and-player-perception/435213 kinda reminds you of this, doesn’t it?

Well if we boycot then nobody play av , or the q time becomes long enough so nobody will wait for it , there is no real skill in bgs , the skill is shown only in the faction who can farm the honor fastest to the agrred cap , if you want skill you’ll have to wait for tbc arena or retail arena , but oin retail you have to press more than 2 buttons so i supose that is out of the window for classic comm

Yup, it’s pretty much why the alliance kept losing.

the only boycot is to deny blizzard ur money. what u do here is pointless activism that wont work caus ov various reasons, mainly blizzard only cares for money.

1 Like

the only boycot is to deny blizzard ur money. what u do here is pointless activism that wont work caus ov various reasons, mainly blizzard only cares for money. So you just said we should boycot . You don’t follow your logic , and yes boycoting bg would push blizzard to activate , blizzard is not that stupid , they make changes when they see they are starting to lose money and the game overall becomes bad , look transion from wod to legion as an example .

1 Like

i told u in a reasonable friendly way to just quit the game. boycot wont happen, and im pretty sure is even against the tos to rally for one on the forums.

Why would i quit , i just won’t play av as there is no fun there , i will continue to play premades ab and occ wsg on its weekend , and i urge all players to avoid av .

1 Like

and that news is so special that u had to make a forum threat for it?
u must be a real special kind of snowflake.

That is no news , i occ go to av just to check it and it is same for 4 months now , and what does this mean forum threat
, why shouldn’t all complain about obvious imba , you can’t win any bg besides av :smiley:

1 Like

Thats funny cos i win most AB and WSG Pug vs Pug games. And sometimes even Pug vs Premade if its realy bad.

Hah, that’s cute. I just saw you earlier today in WSG. So we must be playing the same kinds of games in terms of players and compositions.

I am winning at least 50% of my WSGs. Lost most ABs today but then again, a couple days ago we won like 75%.

Yes i lost 2 wsg out of 7 today. That was one of them. The moment i saw we got 0 healer + no FC and alliance got multiple healer + FC. I just went for kills. Also did not lost any single AB pug vs pug today. Btw nice score on WSG.