AV fix when? 99% horde win

So the horde cryed and complained a lot cause allies could someway premade…now it’s 99% horde win cause they have their cave so close to IB GY, and we dont have our cave close to SH!! So for them is much more easy to get SH gy, meanwhile for us to get IB gy is nightmare!! Can you please fix the map please??? OR if that is too much to ask, can you randomize from which base factions start?? not so hard really.

4 Likes

inbefore the clowns come with their “its a recreation of vanilla wow” “authentic vanilla experience” “no changes”

4 Likes

Nothing will be done. The situation favors the majority faction. Move along.

The respawn can help horde though the push through the wooden spikes is a nightmare if allies use slows. Alliance do have advantages, base cant be ninja rushed, your towers are harder to take with just a few defenders, you guys don’t use them enough, and allies can easily ninja horde’s base. In the 10-15% of AV’s I’ve lost the Allies beat horde tend charge to SF and camp it until it cap’s then wait for enough horde to push north of SH that they can base race south.

1 Like

The funny thing is they made changes when Alliance won the majority of the games and horde cried like the babies they are!

Blizzard is a crap company they simply don’t care if they wont gain any money from it!

16 Likes

Sorry guys. Horde first

2 Likes

enjoy ur 1huor queue then, hope it gets longer

3 Likes

Blizzard changed the AV premading meta because it hurt the Alliance more than the Horde, take that tinfoil hat off.

Horde got plenty of honor in 7 minute Drek rushes. The Alliance that didn’t premade? They got thrown into 17 v 40 games and had no way of earning any honor.

The reason the Alliance lose now is because they’re not co-oridnated and don’t give a damn. Instead, most of them afk-dance at the GY and completely ignore their teams. Meanwhile, the Russians have a very high win rate as Alliance in AV.

The reason you lose AV so often is simple: The good players of the Alliance don’t play AV. So AV is the Alliance’s baddies vs a mix of Horde.

1 Like

Come back when ur not smoking!

What an utterly stupid response. Synrelia, is that you?

40v40 is not a majority :grin:

like i said when ur not smoking

Stop playing with the baddies and don’t play AV.
Only the bottomfeeders of the alliance play AV.

wow accusing someone else to be me. pretty childish /ignore bye rofl :rofl:

well they’re significantly better than the EU alliance players but they also use voice comm, and some of them still do premades, so it’s a different story. Other points are correct - people shouldn’t blame the horde or blizzard, they should blame the defeatist attitude of alliance AV players. As long as they don’t care about winning, horde will keep their 95% win ratio.

1 Like

Alliance PREMADES were winning Horde PUGS. Tremendous skills.
You forgot to mention it.

2 Likes

Calling somebody childish and then saying “/ignore bye rofl” is the same as calling somebody fat and then stuffing an entire cake in your mouth.

Russians can only get matched with Russians, and since they have such a small pool of players it’s easier for them to recognise each other and communicate effectively.

That’s the sad truth of things. You can’t win if you’re not actively trying to win.

#nochanges sad retrail player

If that is a reply to me, it makes no sense (to me at least).

like i said quote me when ur done with retail