AV fix when? 99% horde win

I never played after WotLK. What does that tell about your perception (or even iq)?

#nochanges is either for romantic (respect) or hypocrites who just want unfair advantages.

1 Like

The one that should stop with drugs is you son

You wont get any changes

When ally won 90% of games, it got nerfed to the ground, now that horde win 99% of games, nothing will be done.

6 Likes

man just look at the map! u see horde cave is attached to IB GY OR NOT??? not so hard to see it is unbalanced! and i say it while playing also as horde and it is really boring winning everytime without any tacts, just clean south, go north…zugzug zero brain needed

The game is full of more variables than just “gy closer”. The cave is in a worse spot than the Alliance’s when it comes to defending, and defending the Alliance base is much easier.

That is, if half of your team isn’t AFK.

yeah u should man not great for ur iq, i wish u goodluck

can yo repeat in an human tongue

1 Like

i can already see that ur addiction already has damage ur brain, good-luck in life

told by someone his guild is not listed on warcraftlogs?

what are you a professional afker?

man come on stop harassing me now

then play the game instead of acting like a clown

i do just stating the facts here

since when people that dont play the game can bring facts?

i can see that u are way beyond repair, man i feel sorry for you. I hope ur family helps you out.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/search/?term=a+murloc+stole+my+bike

mmkai GL afkaing in SW

Blizzard have NEVER done ANYTHING to help out the Alliance Faction in Classic.
Which is why BG’s were not added earlier than first announced when the Alliance got roflstomp-GY-Camped 24/7 across all zones.
Right?
They never released BG’s early due to Ally tears, yeah?

oh man just like u on ur lvl 10 mage, my pet fly knows better than that!

No.

The reason Alliance Russians win is because they are effectively a pre made on voice coms due to their tiny player pool. Do you think Russians just because they are Russian they are somehow just better than the rest of EU? Really? You honestly think it’s down to bad tactics?

It’s down to the position of the horde cave, that’s all there is to it. People may say oh it’s Alliance defeatist attitude well guess what you come to expect to lose when you’ve been doing it for months, trying different tactics and nothing changes. We also have to deal with twice as many bots as Horde on top of the map advantage they have.

It’s very basic, we have to wipe Horde AT LEAST twice just to make a push for IB GY and they have to wipe us only once.

The fact is EU/US Horde never lose, you can put it down to bad play but you would expect Horde to get some bad players from time to time, right? That’s the point even the worst Horde group would find it very hard to lose because the map is so Horde favored.

Before anyone points out that Alliance won the majority of the time on release that was because both sides was rushing. Once Horde figured out that stalling in the middle of the map was more beneficial than rushing then it was game over for Alliance.

Christ Horde still had 50% WR when Alliance could pre made, that tells you everything.

Either way, defend it all you like because you’ll find as time goes on Horde queues will become longer and longer and then all the solo players are just going to have to face the music in WSG/AB.

9 Likes

Actually if you look on this forum it was Alliance puggers that complained when Alliance premades dodged queues leaving them alone with a handful of Alliance vs 40 Horde. It’s was clearly against the rules to exploit and circumvent the queue system like that in a pug vs pug battleground.

Alliance dominated AV in Vanilla and it have been 50/50 on private servers. It’s NOT due to the map. In fact, the map favour Alliance overall. Alliance lose so much in Classic because they have insta queue and not motivated and have many more afk leechers. Alliance are generally more pve focused and don’t care about win or lose, they generally only care about rep. When you mainly care about rep Alliance can lose in 3 ways. They can lose fast, lose slow or win slow. Horde can win in 2 ways. They can win fast or win slow. Horde can only really lose in one way, lose fast. As long as they don’t lose fast, they win. Many horde rather lose slow, very slow and force alliance to win slow, so that they actually lose.

Basically, Alliance are full of PvE boomers that just wan in and out fast and Horde wanna fight for as long as it takes.

1 Like

Horde wanna fight for as long as it takes.

This isn’t true, Horde are playing for honor just as much as Alliance so they will want the game to last for around 30 minutes to get maximum honor anything after that and Horde start getting agitated. I was in AV the other night and we purposely turtled just to give Horde a taste of their own medicine and you wouldn’t believe the amount of /yell, /spit and salty emote spamming they was doing.

That’s the thing if Alliance really wanted to we could turtle the game at the bridge like we used to in Vanilla but it’s not beneficial for us to do so. Half the time Horde end up taking Stormpike GY because Alliance just want to get into another game, blame the honor system for that.

Also as you mentioned Alliance used to win the majority in Vanilla, it was TBC the cave was moved. Coincidence? I think not.

3 Likes