AV fix when? 99% horde win

Have to agree, vanilla AV layout was different, this is the updated layout.

That’s how we know this Bodiesan guy never set foot in real vanilla,but preaching about it like he made the game.

1 Like

No it was in Vanilla.

It also was like that on many private servers.

Alliance have the advantage in AV. Especially in the older versions. But you can’t win with so many people not caring and going afk.

I mean it’s absurd to think that moving a cave makes one side win more or less. Especially such a huge difference people claim in makes. OP talk about how Horde win 99% of the times. Make that 80/90%. No damn map can be the reason for that.

Okay i woud love to traden 90% win of av, where u can join and complete 1 av in every 1.5-2h of you’r time for a 90% of win wsg/ab (Belive or not, i did count it after about 24 looses in row against premades of alliance, when started to count i had 47 lost of 50 bg when joined single.

Well the map ain’t helping you there so that reflects on the win rate… Guess your masterrace not that great afterall.

https://imgur.com/a/3YtAral

mkai

The real reason is: horde just try harder because they have to queue 50-70 min everytime to play, and solo queuing AB/WSG as horde is 10% winrate.

1 Like

You know that’s bullcrap, horde has to wait more on ab, wsg, compare to alliance yet win rate is around 50% on those bgs.

Delusions are dangerous

1 Like

Okay, that is a fair point actually, but I could also say that alliance was unsubbing from the totally unplayable game in such numbers that they had little choice. They would lose literally 1/3 of their subs across all PvP servers except Earthshaker and Zandalar Tribe. Can you imagine if P2 actually lasted till Feb 12? Over the entire winter holidays? 200 horde in the house opposite IF flight path camping it, a raid at every other fly path, 2 full raids on all boats abusing loading screen respawn to literally keep people prisoner on the boat forever. It would be World of Hordecraft.

2 Likes

The SP GY isn’t defendable since it can be surrounded on three sides two of which are on high ground. SH GY is much easier for the Horde to defend since there’s only one avenue of approach from the Alliance side while from the horde side there are two avenues of approach and the SH GY can be attached on two sides. The Alliance based can be approached from the back side while the horde base cannot.
SH is at a choke point and every alliance trying to win have to pass it. If the alliance can’t take and hold a GY after the SH GY they can’t win the game.

4 Likes

They just don’t have the advantage. SH GY is much easier for the horde to defend and there’s no way for the alliance to avoid getting stopped at that choke point.

From the alliance side the SH GY has a choke point at a crest of a hill so the Horde can just stand back from that crest and camp it all day. They spawn just a short walk from that choke point while the alliance spawns a long way away and only a few at a time.

The horde side of SH GY has two avenues of approach and they can be used to surround the flag.

SP GY is impossible to defend since it can be surrounded on three sides and two of them are on high ground.

For SF GY the alliance have to go around a plateau and a hill to get to the flag while people respawning can attack the alliance at range from that plateau where they can’t be reached. it’s much easier to defend than it is it to take.

And finally the summoned elite is summoned at the edge of a field for the alliance, but the horde’s is summon in an area away from any common routes anyone would travel.

3 Likes

I wont rage-spam so much as you, i will just write: Bridge.

Cant believe alliance still que AV…

The russian alliance wins AV all the time… Maybe you are just doing it wrong…

what happened to “alliance stomps horde on equal footing”
not that anyone ever believed that was the case, but do go on and explain.
and “map favors horde” is not an excuse since alliance have always stomped horde in AV when it comes to base race.

Not really, maybe it’s not 90% as Chadville stated, but it’s not around 50% either. Most decent solo players on the horde side queue AV, whereas decent alliance solo players avoid AV, and queue for AB and WSG instead. First you lose 5 wsg matches in a row to alliance premades, then you lose another 4 to alliance pugs with marshall druids carrying the flags and field marshall holy paladins keeping everyone alive. And we usually get dire maul geared people with 60% mounts. Solo horde players have literally no other place to go but AV. That’s it.

1 Like

ty gnod im will go get my bis healign offhand by playing WSG instead !!! oh wait…

That’s because the Russian AV meta is still to Rush. Eu win as ally is 50/50 when you get matched up against horde rushians

1 Like

Got it last weekend on my shaman.
Did the exalted grind 3 times, only to see it get worse every single time.
Bottomfeeders, all of them.

man when you start defending base it’s already over. ye easier to def alliance base…in fact most of games are boring fight at SP, so horde can clear 80% of map easy, alliance can easily defend base ( which have zero LTs and less towers) if u think that this is fair…gg

I think the problem doesn’t have to do with who starts where. Historically, Alliance always had an advantage in AV. The problem now is that the Horde faction has loads of players, while Alliance has much less. Horde queues take 20 minutes, so when they get in they play to win. Alliance queues are instant, so when they get in they just play to have fun and when they see Horde are winning (again) they give up. This perpetuates the problem.

Imo, if there is a fix, it’s to create an incentive to balance out factions on each server. An honor boost to PvP on Alliance side, for example. It’s unideal, but it does solve the problem. Once people form bonds and enjoy playing their characters, it can be undone.