AV fix when? 99% horde win

i really wish they would randomize on which side you start. so you alliance would see that it is actually not the map advantage but rather that alliance has lots of fresh lvl 51s in there, has a lot of afk players and a looser mentality

4 Likes

The only “fix” that you need is to change the rotten defeatist mentality of the failiance.

Funny, how is your superiors PvP faction doing on wsg, and ab, where the map isn’t in your favour? Not to good is it pug Vs pug it’s close to 60-40 win rate for the failiance.

1 Like

I have no clue, i was done ranking before AB was a thing.
And imagine pugging ha!

The Horde is winning Blizzard will do nothing. If the Horde win rate drops to 98% win rate they will fix that.

1 Like

Thats quite much bs you write. On solo queue AB&WSG winnin % is around 25. On pug v pug Ive won more than lost too. I get it sucks to grind your alt to get the AV purples but quit lying.

Is it 25% then or is it over 50%? Make up your mind.

25% vs all, 50+% vs pugs. Hard to comprehend?

vs all meaning premades and pugs or all battlegrounds? I’m sorry but you type like a proper retardin, don’t expect people to understand this gibberish.

So youre just a forumtroll. Enjoy you fun.

would love that to see u are wrong, pls blizzard make fun of this orc

:sob:You favor horde so much you changed a very unfair advantage that allowed one faction to queue as a full 40-man premade while the other faction could only queue solo or as a 5-man party! So unfair that you changed this very unfair advantage we alliance had :sob:

see ya in 3 months when cave gets placed further down

All this sweet horde tears
:smiley:

The map advantage is exactly why Horde used to lose more games while it was a rush race. Rushes don’t need to hold/retake objectives they just aim to faster kills.

Also the fact that on symmetric maps there is. 50/50 win rate it’s the exact proof that Horde players aren’t special nor any more pro at PvP than the Alliance’s, it’s just a matter of AV map favoring the horde to the pint that they don’t have even to try.

So… congratulations, you played yourself!

Are you talking about a Horde majority server?

Because we literally made all the Horde move off my old one to the point where you could sit in BRM and not see one for hours. (Judgement).

Theres lakes of Horde tears where they’re outnumbered too.

Technically the Horde could Premade too.

You wanna speak about how alliance is able to solo pull Drek if they rush ?

Alliances lose cause they have no queue so they don’t care/afk when horde with 1 hour queue play their life, that’s it.

Russians are the only ones who still win AV as alliance cause they are the only ones who really try

Van can be solo pulled too and we have 2 holes in the back of our base.

nah mate horde wins AB and WSG repeatedly in almost all the level brackets in pugvspug terms. we pretty much never lose unless its a premade vs. pug.