AV nerfed version - why blizzard?

this is the nerfed version that doesnt even require the towers to be taken down to kill the boss.

why would blizzard use that one? no summoning of big mountain :frowning:

my av lastet 7 min or so … the event av in retail was more fun to do!

29 Likes

AV is 100% a joke. A pug can pull boss + all adds and nuke within some minutes.

12 Likes

hahahahahha AV is a jokeeeeeee blizz why are you doing this.

6 Likes

The opposition with most epic mounts wins :rofl:

7 Likes

Warmasters are being pulled outside and killed without drek. I can’t remember if this was in Vanilla…

1 Like

BiS gear for AV: Carrot on a Stick

21 Likes

waiting for years for wow classic just for AV and they get the nerfed edition…Lol blizz gg

10 Likes

no trol, no fight in the middle, no quest to incrise rep with main citys (coletcing the head, hand, tooth,…) is s**** and i dont like it. no herb, no mines,… time to stop paying this s*****

11 Likes

yeah i went back to retail av, even that one is more fun to do. maybe thats their intention to get us back lol

4 Likes

Wait… you dont enjoy those 6minutes AV´s where both factions ignore each other and just zerg the boss without even destroying the towers?
The day Blizzard announced that we gonna get the washed up version of AV (aka retail AV) i was disapointed and wasnt even looking forward to it. I enjoy warsong but the problem is… many will farm those fast AV´s for honor… imagine ranking up your PvP rank by NOT doing any PvP at all… Blizzard logic is kinda special.

I would rather quit and uninstall bnet launcher for good than playing the current version of Retail and Shadowlands doesnt even look promising at all even tho it looks beautiful but WoD, Legion and BFA looked beautiful aswell but we know what it actually is. Dogs#it in a beautiful dress LUL

7 Likes

i liked legion, was great to play.

Compared to WoD… yeah it was awesome. Compared to TBC? Dogsh#t. WoD lowered our expectation of the game so much that even Legion lelt fantastic and then we have BFA.

4 Likes

Fast honor no PVP GG.
Whats the point?

6 Likes

Pretty sure the majority of people got better gear aswell than what we had back in the day, so the overall damage in the raid is alot higher,

2 Likes

It was a no brainer.

Items, Spells updated from the 1.12 plus player’s knowledge and most of them being BiS or near it and with 100% mount. And Blizzard says “We want to create an authentic experience”.

1 Like

Give us back our PvP AV!!! This version is a complete joke!

10 Likes

They told us they would give us this version a long time ago.
It’s easier on their servers.

Also, I suspect that it’s more pleasing for content creators and min/maxers, which are their priority demographic, as they bring in the most cash/will stay on this ship for the longest.

I don’t want to sound overly dramatic and QQ, but let’s be real. The game has an expiration date, and it was basically free for them, since it’s just an old game they reused. All their choices will come down to, “what will keep players the longest, without spending any resources/making any changes?”

1 Like

Yes this was possible in Vanilla

Feels like a retail dungeon rush. Not fun AT ALL. I was really looking forward to AV too :frowning:

7 Likes

We knew this would happen, we told Blizzard this. And they didn’t care.
This is the first big screw-up of the Classic team.
(the second is the handling of phase 2 and real migration)

8 Likes