AV nerfed version - why blizzard?

Because they don’t have the good version on their reference client, so they won’t reproduce it like private servers did.

Nice job blizzard… giving us this crapy sh.it of av…

AV was one of the things i was waiting. Summoning druids reinf. etc… Now got this 5min rush to drek…

2 Likes

if they really put in a nerfed naxx all hope is lost XD

This is an interesting thread. I’m pretty sure the people above complaining is the exact same ones who, inside AV, complains when a group of people start defending or capping towers and actually engage in PvP combat: “OMG, go straight for the boss! Why do you want a 40 minute AV instead of a 5 minute AV?!

The double standard here is amazing. On the forums you claim to want one thing, inside the game you want the complete opposite.

its not that. the tower defense, the dmg they do, is too low and is allowing that. and because of that scaling there is no reason to summon a tree. the defense should be difficult enough to be not easy broken, so theres a reason to do the other stuff. now its just torn apart and nerfed like the low level dungeons which can be easy steamrolled.

it actually worked in the retail event pretty well. there was even the air defense sometimes called.

and many wanted the other version. if you are one of those rush types, good for you, enjoy your boring steamroll battleground

you really miss the point.

Alliances are braindead. They only care about the 350 drek’thar reputation.

Wonder what is your opinion based on. Being one of those complaining, I clearly go straight to our base to fan off attacks and to have fun competing for graveyards and towers. So do many of my teammates. Our loud minority is larger than it seems to you, IMHO.

Please make it harder to kill bosses, people is ruining the game to those that actually want to pvp.

The bosses are hard to kill already, but the issue is that we’re all fully geared with raid loot.

This is my first ever post, but this sad state of AV has forced me to post. This version of AV is a sad joke. Blizzard needs to significantly buff bosses such that at least taking out the towers is required. 7 minute AV, Dear God. Even the retail version of AV is better. I mean the old AV was one of the reasons to get geared to take part in epic wars of attrition.

2 Likes

I started doing AV (Korrak’s Revenge) on live, and that is much more like how it was, proper lvl 60 guards (instead of 57) no shortcuts in either base, Korrak at the GY. They really should bring that version to classic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.