AV preamdes and the Blizzard End User License Agreement

No, and that’s the whole point with this thread. If we could, there would be no issue. You know, the unfair advantage part.

So to paraphrase you, if the alliance can do something the horde can’t it’s cheating. If we both can do it it’s not cheating.

Edit: Well, they horde did that.

That is correct. Well, kinda, it depends. But its not cheating to premade in WSG when both CAN do it and its cheating to prende in AV when both factions can’t do that.

both horde and alliance can click a button at the same time. i see no issue

The issue is that only the faction Alliance can form raid premades in AV and Horde can not. If they could, it would not be an issue.

I think my post above just sunk your argument so I’m out of here.

Hahaha yeah, great logic you have there. EVERYONE who plays the damn game has some sort of influence over it. It has nothing to do with this.

Inb4 you pick out one sentence of what i just wrote and ignore its context. It seems to be your favorite thing. It is so convenient to just take anything out of its context so it can stand on its own and have no cohesion at all and be open to any crazy critisism that pops into your head.

What? You confirmed it…

if the alliance can do something the horde can’t it’s cheating. If we both can do it it’s not cheating.

Yes. This is what the thread is about.

only horde can get windfury buff. is that also a cheat?

Confirmed your hypocrisy? I sure did. After all cheating is cheating no matter who is doing it right?

What hypocrisy?

This hypocrisy, one side does it it’s cheating both sides do it it’s not cheating.

Another Straw Man Argument. No, because it’s not an exploit or cheat to use an ability in the way it’s designed to be used.

its not an exploit to communicate in an mmo

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH this was a funny thread

The argument of someone who knows he is wrong.

Now I am out, I’m muting this topic and reporting it.

You spend all your time on a forum for a game you don’t like.

What a futile, miserable existence.

I hope you find peace with yourself.

1 Like

Correct. But it’s an exploit to queue as a raid premade when the other faction can’t.

Yes? And how is that Hypocrisy? It’s my point, the rules, the whole meaning of this thread.

AV premade is good for Horde because we can queue faster and we get a nice amount of honor.

Top premade Alliance and Horde cap honor in WSG in 3/4 days. The best premade in the world is Gehennas Horde (LMGD Premade). But don’t get me wrong, lot of Alliance premade are good : APËS, SALAD BAKERS, HESOYAM, TRIBE.

Plebe are doing AV exploit premade as Alliance / 5-man premade Horde, and need to play 7/7.

And some of Alliance plebe can’t rank, because they have 0% winrate in AV and WSG because they don’t have any premade, they just can’t rank. And even if they have an AV premade, they still have a crappy honor per hours if you compare with Horde that have mostly 75% winrate in AV + WPvP between queue.

On Horde side, everyone can rank, and it’s faster. WPvP is a massive amount of honor between AV queue since now we can camp bot and plebe 9x time before they have 0 honor value.

Much better atm.

Don’t nerf.

It would be if you couldn’t do it as Horde. You can.

I do agree with the sentiment, though. Ban all the exploiting scum that uses backdoor to cap DB. Disgusting exploitative behavior from the Horde.

1 Like