AV Premade Exploit

Signing up at the same time is abuse i guess …

2 Likes

They don’t even ban bots and afk-ers who are reported by players thousands of times.

It is not, but even if they change the rules how can they decide in every individual cases that people signed up with a coordinated team or it was just a coincidence?

1 Like

troll? :slightly_smiling_face:

Even if they do it on purpose coordination is not bannable ffs they dont ban bots :smiley:

1 Like

Fear of getting banned would instantly stop the exploits. Best part is Blizzard wont need to make any fixes or adjustments. Which is a primary focus for Classic.

High ranks are/always were for those investing most time into doing whatever yields good honor. Has nothing to do with PvP or PvE.

Blizzard should just change it that way

You Q for AV5 and it ends? Well you get kicked out of the Q, because the BG you wanted to join doesnt exist anymore. Why should someone get set in front of the waiting line if he only wanted to play THIS specific AV?

the only fix there should be ever be, is getting deserter debuff if you leave/miss que after game pops… that way you cant scout WSGs for premades… you dont create empty games and premades are still created but limited… like it used to be …

1 Like

too costly to execute. makes no sense.

ah yeh they only have to do ten times more work over longer period of time :stuck_out_tongue:

bliz dont care

Banning people for exploiting is something Blizzard has been doing from time to time. So it could be a solution here aswell. You are obviously capable of answering for Blizzard. Or perhaps you are scared of getting banned? Who knows.

1 Like

for example, bots…

oh wait…

I would not know. I do not currently have a list of all exploits in the history of wow in front of me.

why dont you?

talking and pressing queue at the same time is not a exploit unlike backdoor exploit pulling only boss exploit and etc that horde are doing non stop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh look. A premader defending premading. There are no Horde premades in AV. They’re PUGs that just work better collectively as a team because they have some element of communication between them, know what to defend and when to defend it. This seems completely non-existent with Alliance PUGs. And no, they’re not botting or AFK’ing either.

With the last update Blizzard are basically telling you people that it’s not acceptable to bypass in-game queue mechanics, but you all still insist on finding ways to exploit it. You’re only going to screw it up for not just yourselves, but for everyone else in the long run because they’ll keep changing things to stop you from exploiting, until they get pissed off and start taking more serious actions.

1 Like

Agreed. Should also tag all accounts that enter Dun Baldar through the terrain exploit for ban as well. I’d say a week for the first offense, perma for repeats.

It does not matter how it is done. Fact is that AV was never meant to be a battleground for premades. End result is the same as any other exploit = Somehow working around the games intended mechanics or system.

So then why did Blizzard design Dun Baldar’s terrain to be a massive gorge and a bridge leading over it? Did they do it with the INTENTION of having you ignore it and glitch up a wall, bypassing all defenses?

Or would that fall under “working around the games intended mechanics or system”? Strange how no one is crusading to put an end to these vile exploiters trivializing map design.

Genuinely curious what you think.

1 Like

incoming horde racials / map advantage ranting to justify cheating.

it’s not automatically an exploit/cheating just because bliz probably didn’t intend it. should people be banned for using safespots in brd torch room or zf graves?