AV premade issue - the A Team

Go in first page and tell me the exactly number of horde crying threads about AV.

You gotta learn to control your tears boys.

1 Like

Stop crying already, premades are your fault. If pvp servers were balanced there would be no premade. You decided to roll on overpopulated faction for easy open world. It was your decision, so roll ally or gtfo. Your tears are pathetic.

5 Likes

As an alliance I hate the premades. 90% of my games start off with 10-15 alliance vs 40 horde. By the time we get enough alliance they’re already on towers. 8 game loosing streak atm, and Im typing this as the game are about to start with 8 alliance. Looks like the only way we can win in this meta is to join them.

Hide your tears from Thracian, you cant show weakness as Alliance, go for 100 losestreak #staystrong #nochanges

Correction: you mean Trashian

Alliance rankers in these “A” tier premades need to play way less than horde rankers to get the same amount of progress. Its also quite easy at the scale of a guild to massivly increase the size of the pvp player pool using lvl 1 alts.

Git gud?

Even back in the day, Alliance was known for being the better organized pvp faction.

If you’re tired going up against the Alliance A teams, you can simply just wait until sunday or so, as they will be honorcapped by then and won’t be premading anymore.

Not really since there are tiers of premades. The lowest ones just requires 100% mount and nothing else (while having around a 50% win rate). It only filters out bots, 60%ers and afkers really, and ensures that everyone is on voice comms which makes AV much more enjoyable.

yea we know ally premade was unstopable back at vanilla but they cant be join av as raid back at vanilla too. They was doing premades for WSG AB and mostly face with horde premades… this AV premade thing is different. say whatever you want, this is exploit for game mechanics and should be easy fix with removing AV que numbers… dont you guys start same moron answers with like horde tears and get rekt. We all know ally or horde this is not supposed to happen but AV honor maniacs started this.

1 Like

Actually in the last patch of vanilla, there was this addon that helped you premade for AV. The exact version of AV we have now.

Having mained horde in vanilla and ranked to R13 on Sylvanas, I have to say that the current situation fits my ranking experience:

1. Stomp Alliance pugs/bad premades
  2. Get stomped by Method’s premade

Look at the first reponse of the mature ‘‘alliance’’ saying ‘‘Salty horde tears’’ Alliance are the immature salty ones.

Judging by the forum if Horde player don’t start it they sure are glad to reply. Al the snark and smugness coming from some Horde players is a thing to behold. And you just now. You threw the full alliance player base under the buss from one comment. in fact I did not need to dig deep in your own post history to find this gem “Got a problem lil alliance kiddo?” how “mature” of you. The “rules for thee but not for me” mentality that you display is laughable. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Just look at the alliance players, if you wanna change the world look at the man in the mirror. youre on every post spamming the same BS

You only prove my point. The fact that you do not like what I have to say does not invalidate it. And if you have not understood anything from what I have said only adds credibility to it.
Also follow your won advice. I just showed you that you do exactly the same thing you call out people for and you ignore it.

have you got nothing better to do than posting retard remarks on this topic? alliance can make pre-mades, horde cannot. that is not cool

So there is no way, people roll Horde just because they like Horde races? Its a fantasy game. All my best friends played Alliance in Vanilla but I played an UD because it was the only race I enjoyed playing. I believe that the majority of players, rolled Horde with same criteria.
And what’s that “Horde is whining”. Is playing in PUG against a premade, fair? Does premade players even have to be better PvPers to win?
Personally I dont care as I always hated AV. But the arguments I read here are at least hypocritical.

1 Like

People liking horde races does not explain the imbalance because pve servers are ally populated.

So you are, in fact, salty. Ironic. Anyway your problem is not the premades it’s that you can’t do it. You know what else is not cool? Griefing people 10 to 1 why are you not complaining about that? O yeah it’s because the Horde can do it… silly me.

1 Like

Bring it on please! At least then we would all be at same playing ground (playtime per week for top brackets). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually it does. Some people will pick Horde races for esthetics same for Alliance. But when it comes to PvP people pick Horde for the strong racial skills.