AV premade issue - the A Team

Thats the point, it has nothing to do with “liking”

1 Like

You want to talk about hypocrisy ok lets. A lot of the poeple crying about AV primades are the same people that gloated over the griefing in phase 2. Is ganking people 10 to 1 fair?

By the time that happens, the try hards will all have their bis armour and won’t care anymore.

I got my special cup gathering all these salty hordish tears about AV

every topic crawling with retail ally chars :smiley: only real few classic players at forums :smiley:

1 Like

Actually they more shooting hordes head at the end, alliance pugs dont have chance to win av -> they get exalted rep -> they leave bg.

I know this for sure becouse i did it already and it feels good. All allies who talking in av chat have same attitude.

So pretty soon you will face only premades and 2+ hour queues.

Good luck with that, enjoy your racials in endless queues :slight_smile:

Of course not. Thats why I never done that. Not even with an excuse of “honor farming”.
That does not mean Alliance AV premades is fair with an excuse of Horde side being overpopulated. IT IS hypocrisy because Blizzard (i believe) could fix it, and Alliance players are against that (idea). Except those who have balls, and want to fight strong opponents.

You do realize that no horde would play AV if queues were that long? :slight_smile: It’s actually already better to go WSG in some cases (when queues are over 35 minutes and WSG queues at or below 10 minute mark)?

Alliance puggers cant care less, i already quit queuing to any bgs, and almost all puggers who already exalted in AV did the same.

Horde winning in world of hordecraft, rejoice! (With blizzards help ofc, but who cares)

Soon no enemies will disrupt your peaceful existance on full horde servers

If so, its a good argument.
I feel pity for them.
Ps: I still don’t consider Horde racials to be overpowered. I think Horde players are more aggressive people irl, and more PvP oriented in WoW.

1 Like

Oh of course you don’t, but facts shows overise

Pvp oriented players usually choose horde because horde racials are better for solo/unorganized pvp. Ally is only good when you are really organized thanks to dwarf priests and paladins. Thats why horde has those kind of players. And hardiness and wotf are the most broken racials in the history of wow except every man for himself (which is not in classic), iirc they both got nerfed multiple times.

Oh look, horde UD player asking for fairness?!

Priceless :’)

(Ps: icing on the cake if you’re Shadow priest OP)

Its classic, nothings fair just like irl.

Why such arrogant reply though? I gave you proper response and you instantly go bashing horde? What is the deal with that?

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting on these forum, same goes for me and for everyone else (except for the trolls, they know who they are).

Shouldn’t we all care about creating “more even” playing environment for all instead of hating on each other because Person X suffered on Server X as alliance, yet there is Person Y which suffered on Server Y as horde maybe even more in phase 2?

1 Like

“more even” playing environment is not possible then your spells and skills as alliance doesn’t work, but for horde they do work properly.

Pretty even yeah sure

Im a bit confused right now. So many Allies complaining about 30 minute Horde defences :grimacing:

Lolwhut?! This is a new one…I just usually blame the lag. :joy:

man stop crying you little fat guy, all you do is cry cry and cry go and get a life you stupid nub playing this game cuz you dont got nothing for yourself in irl. go outside and enjoy, but rather you play this stupid game which gets you stressful day by day and you pay for this service they give you which they dont do nothing about so just quit the game just like i did… its not fun for you once you are getting destroyed by faction in every single Alterac Valley u play and how do you supposed to get to exalted? by getting destroyed by other faction and getting 1 AV badge per BG sorry blizzard but i dont have 150+ hours of staying in AV and doing nothing. i hate this game so much

I honestly have no idea what you have tried to say there.