AV premade issue - the A Team

Hi,

I am proud of my felllow horde players, we win against a lot of premades now except the A team premades with mostly +10 rank players.

Blizzard, there are numerous premades that we call the A team, essentially made up mostly of rank +10 players.

They rush and win in 7 or 8 mins, they are unstoppable by a Horde PUG group.

I need to underline just how unfair these games are.

Let’s bring fairness back to AV.

Please remove the AV queue numbers from the ‘enter screen’ to reduce the likelyhood that 40 well geared Alliance players are in the same AV.

Once AV is fair again, I am sure the very vast majority of players will enjoy AV more than the silly PVE rush to Drek’s room for a 7 or 8 min game.

Signed by a long time WoW player,
Bikini

13 Likes

Mmmm salty horde tears taste good.

13 Likes

We beat one of the russian a teams yesterday.

If it wasn’t possible to premade AV, no one would play it and you’d get stomped by premades in WSG instead.

3 Likes

As I said in another thread: Why assume that doing a sync’ed join wasn’t the intention from Blizz? Otherwise they could have just omitted the AV number from the start.

This is such a misconception, it’s still possible even without showing the number. Retail can be used as a reference for that.
It was also patched in burning crusade to prevent premades from entering a specific instance ID.

Simple. It’s a function expressly disabled in the game’s design, to queue as a raid for AV.
Otherwise there’d be the option to queue as a raid, the same as for WSG and (coming soon™) AB.

2 Likes

No, you made your bed. Alliance shouldn’t be the only ones having bad things. Most of the outside world on many servers is unplayable for us again because there are 10 hordes for 1 flight point. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

1 Like

One of the most childish arguments I’ve ever seen.
My niece, who’s turning 10, has outgrown this phase already. Why haven’t you?

There’s such a thing as mental maturity, and it’s frankly embarrassing to get outdone by a (soon-to-be) 10 yo.

3 Likes

Thanks for the idea I will be listening to the A Team ost as I charge into Frost wolf HQ.

1 Like

In the end its Alliance who suffer most anyway, since there arent many A teams, horde beats alot of the other premades and has free wins vs pugs. Which means the A teams probably has monopoly on brackets…

2 Likes

I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

My you are sure of yourself aren’t you? Why is it that a lot of horde players on these forums seem to enjoy making the opposite faction suffer and gloat and boast about pretty much everything? That’s… sad. And for such good PvP player the Horde threw a massive hissy fit over facing some opposition in one battleground.

1 Like

nice ad hominem though

1 Like

Judging by the OP it almost seems as he wants the premades to stop to make the average alliance player able to enjoy AV

2 Likes

Alliance rankers are shooting themselves in their own foot here. By leaving their puggers to be slaughtered by the horde, those will be quitting sooner or later. With less players pvping brackets for ranking will get smaller and smaller. To rank you have to get higher and higher ranks competing only with other very engaged players of your faction. You have to play more and more to rank. In a more casual environment you might get rank 8 eventually by investing perhaps 10 hours a week, now the needed time investment will only rise. It’s a vicious circle really. On the horde side there is just a big pool of people, some high ranked, some beginners or casuals all playing together. That’s in my eyes a much more healty environment.

2 Likes

A valid point but don’t forget Horde farming Alliance at flight paths. I am pretty sure that made people quit as well. Both sides are shooting themselves in the foot.

i play alliance but i do agree! remove room numbers! ASAP

There is no opposition. All you do is rush to Drek and kill him.
For the premades it’s all about PvE.
I find it laughable that you people somehow manage to boost your egos by claiming you are good PvP’ers.

2 Likes

Can we stop with the whinning already?

We already know you have to wait 40 mins to enter an AV of 40vs40 equal numbers fair game and loose in 6 minutes cause of your incompetence to pose any threat to the mighty Alliance.

#NOCHANGES

You will either have to gid gud, organize better and fight back or go back to retail.

2 Likes

A bit heavy on the soy there, dude?