AV Queue Times Horde

Having to wait an 1 hour some times for an AV Battleground is absolutely ridiculous… Blizzard do you not think it is time that you sorted this please.

7 Likes

Yeah dude just fill the alliance teams with bots

/s

2 Likes

Its community problem, not game issue.

16 Likes

This is a problem you Horde players caused by yourself. There is no solution to get this problem sorted with the #nochanges mentality.
Best solution would be like in retail - having the possibility to queue as alliance. But yeah… #nochanges

9 Likes

I highly would appreciate a Faction change service… i would instanly go alliance to help with balance… no changes my a$$ they runied it already anyway why not add more stuff

8 Likes

No, they do not allow lfg as horde(for death side ally) in retail, and its harmless pve.

Thanks, you’re the first one to bring this to our attention.

As you said yourself (death side ally) you don’t need to let the Alliance queue as Horde.
But as Horde you can queue as Alliance - and tbh it is way more better for some bg because on Horde you have the same mentality like in classic - Zug Zug Zerg in middle of nowhere and don’t care of the goals of the BGs.

I have yet to enter a Horde AV where not every single objective that brought honor wasn’t pursued.

1 Like

So give me mercenary mode when i want go out to world on my alt on flamelash pls

5 Likes

Horde cried for 3 straight month, you wanted some change, you got it, now shut up and deal with it.

10 Likes

I honestly prefer a long queue for AV. The team is very motivated and I have plenty of time to grind gold, world pvp or just relax.

They are already full of bots.

5 Likes

Reroll alliance, easy solution.
You want to be on gamebreaking overpowered faction and dont have to deal with consequences of this in form of not enough enemies to stomp, not gonna happen.
More and more alliance noobs tired of loosing and rerolling horde each day.
Gl hf!

3 Likes

Yesterday was a little bit better queue time for AV, but in Thursday and Friday once was like 2h queue :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

EU population is 55% Horde 45% Alliance, where is this huge difference?

The difference is that Alliance are PvE carebears and Horde are Pure PvP Awesomeness. So we queue for BGs, they RP in Goldshire.

6 Likes

The queues wouldn’t be so bad, if we didn’t HAVE cross realm queue… it’s that simple.
My realm has a rough population between 45-55% ish (Based off ironforge pop)
The horde on our realm should not have a massive queue due to it.

Battlegroups would’ve been better.

1 Like

Well you horde simply made all this worse for yourself with the amount of crying you did to Blizz! The “Removal” of premades how we used to queue for them removed more than half the games we created making your queue times even longer, if ally didn’t get the same number they left queue and queued again but the other game had started with as few as 10-15 players sometime then filled up in course making extra games for you to join! You killed the queue times yourself by moaning !!!
Enjoy!

5 Likes

I actually prefer 2 hour wait time with an actual 30 min AV battle, over having 1 hour wait time and a 7 minute zerg or empty BG.

1 Like

I rerolled ally at ashbringer and I regret it… server has more ally population but even for that, you cant see any ally at world and almost every ally players is first char and dont know anything about game…I stop playing with dwarf warr at lvl 56 for now…