Baine dishonours the Horde

I suggest that you go and re-read that part.

Either way, Cairne’s death was his own fault and he deserved it.

That’s fine, not arguing personal views. Just pointing out the printed facts of a novel that explains what happened very clearly.

Says who? You?

The only way I see that happening without “dishonouring” himself was openly oppose Sylvanas in her face and state that it wont happen, you will have to fight me first Banshee Queen, which is not Baine sadly.

Common sense and the fact that he went in there and challenged Garrosh to a mak’gora without even questioning him.

Garrosh was in the right.

Prove me wrong.

War started in stormheim though, so no.

@Rangoor & Araphant Not sure what you are even contesting. Book is infront of me, it details Cairne’s thoughts and musing, none of Garrosh’s, clearly depicts Cairne taking Garrosh apart using his spears range and baiting Garrosh into attacks. Cairne notes he would not be able to fool Garrosh again, and after his weapon is shattered he has only the lower third segment left. Which part of this is mistaken?

@Coupdegrace Maybe not, but then he can’t criticize her for being dishonorable then can he?

Common sense? Excuse me, my own common sense dictates that between the oversized Gorilla with daddy issues and the founding father of the New Horde, I will probably pick the later.

Garrosh escalated the fight into a duel to the death. You are proven wrong, old friend.

We are contesting your headcanon which isn’t even good. You have Garrosh wielding a two handed axe with a crippled right hand and blood loss. You have Cairne with a weapon perfectly capable of killing.

And you are telling us that Garrosh had it, although everything points to an opposite conclusion. Further more, the lower third part is referenced as having a “tooth” capable of killing. It was not a length of wood.

2 Likes

Carine accepted the challenge when Garrosh escalated it and instead of defusing the situation he doubled down. Carine was just as much in the wrong as Garrosh.

Nice strawman.
Even in the courts of the most barbaric societies, common sense dictates that when you suspect someone of having committed a crime, you first interrogate them, look at the evidence and THEN pass judgement. Cairne just went in and challenged him to a duel to the death and died. Garrosh was in the right here. He was accused of a crime he was completely innocent of and was kind enough to dignify that glorified cheeseburger by accepting his challenge instead of throwing him in prison and having him killed straight away.

No. Cairne was right and acted out of a belief that he was right. Garrosh was a moron who simply couldn’t accept that someone can talk back to him.

Wrong. Cairne challenged him to a honor duel, Garrosh made it a duel to the death. I don’t see why you are arguing this topic if you lack the knowledge.

That glorified cheeseburger has seen a hundred more campaigns then an oversized imbecile who came from Nagrand yesterday, and who’s tripping that he’s a Hero because he saw a single campaign.

Cairne was the soul of the Horde, Thrall’s staunchest ally, a veteran of Hyjal. Garrosh should have listened to him, Garrosh was duty-bound to listen to him.

4 Likes

Why not? Its not his position under question here, its hers. Its not like he is contesting for Warchief position and needs his Honour level cap.

His dishonor has a noble cause, while Banshees dishonour comes from her personal selfish goals and acts of mass murder and amoral acts.

1 Like

No, you suggested I go re-read that part and i did, i cited specific facts. show me with a direct quotation how what i said was mistaken. Otherwise you are just trolling

@Coupdegrace - Kind of an honour thing, you don’t get to call someone dishonourable whiles being dishonourable. By definition dishonourable is not noble either.

1 Like

You failed half the facts after re-reading the part, so no, I am not convinced. And no, I am not trolling, but you are entitled to your own opinion, as silly as it is.

1 Like

I failed half the facts none of which you are able to point out to me despite being given specific details?

How is that not trolling?

Subjective and completely irrelevant.
And Garrosh was, once again, in the right when he made it a duel to the death. When you’re the leader of a faction as important such as the Horde, you can’t have random halfwits barging in and challenging your authority once every Thursday. An example had to be made.

1 Like

You are comparing elephant to an ant now. No person is absolutely honorable in all scenarios. But to have absolute no honor on Evil level, is just unfair to compare.

Not even Ned Stark was fully Honorable man as it seems, but that does not make his character any worse as his actions were noble or for a good cause.

2 Likes

Sure, we can dance, since you insist. First error:

Proven wrong. Then you pushed that into a:

Ignoring that the book clearly references a “tooth” capable of killing.

You are also missing out the part where Garrosh was winded and erratic, and that the wound Cairne suffered was a glancing wound. Also, find me the book parts where It is said Cairne was winning because of the spear’s reach. If you can’t , heacanon.

You want more? I think this is enough to illustrate my point.

Objective, and completely relevant. Cairne did much more for the Horde then Garrosh.

Ofc, Garrosh was right in your eyes, whatever he did.

It was made. First in the siege of Orgrimmar, then in alternate Nagrand. Unfortunately, the Random halfwit was the warchief.

3 Likes

You’ve lost me. I’m sorry I am not saying you must be totally honourable to call someone out on being distinctly dishonourable. I’m just saying you can’t do so after you have just stabbed your ally in the back and tried to blame others for it

1 Like