Baine dishonours the Horde

That’s some low quality bait right there.

5 Likes

Yeah, I stand corrected.

Sorry Wimbo!

1 Like

It’s also dishonorable to dishonorably mention someone’s dishonorable actions… dishonorably!

this enttire dishonor must be purged.

9 Likes

How can you even consider that? There’s got to be some other way.

9 Likes

Damn it, Beshird. As your future honor, I order you to purge this dishonorable thread.

9 Likes

You are not my honor yet, death knight! Nor would I obey that command even if you were!

10 Likes

Then I must consider this an act of dishonrable treason.

9 Likes

Dishonorable treason? Have you lost your honor, death knight?

11 Likes

Have I? Dishonorable Beshird, by my right of honorable succession and sovereignty of my Trust Level 3, I hereby relieve you from your honor and suspend all your dishonorable posts from submission.

10 Likes

Your honour, you can’t just…

9 Likes

I am sorry Hachak, I can’t watch you do this…

9 Likes

It’s done! Those of you who have the will to save this honorable forum, purge this thread. The rest of you… await an honorable ban.

Araphant?

Turns away and sends a sad, but intensifying look at this dishonorable thread.

8 Likes

You’ve just crossed a dishonorable threshold, Hachak

9 Likes

Marches off with a sword and torch in hand.

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting for you, old Death Knight. I am Coupe de Grace.

As you can see your honor is mine. I will tarnish it post by post, until the last hope for honor have been snuffed out! FOREVER!

9 Likes

I won’t allow it, Coup de Grace! Better that these forums become dishonorable by my hand than be tarnished by yours in being banned!

We’re going to finish this right now, Coup de Grace. Just you and my honor.

7 Likes

I surprisingly agree.

Going behind someone’s back and being ‘look we so sneaky’ is not even remotely honourable, especially for a tauren.

You don’t need to try to be honrable to a person whoch don’t care about honor.

This thread basically:

It is obvious who the most favorite wow character ever is.

7 Likes

Brave words old one, unfortunately for you Im busy now. Your journey has just begun.

Gather your wits and meet me in Sylvanas’s place. It is there where we will compare our Honors! It is there where your true destiny unfolds! No H○m○!

7 Likes