BAN PREMADES or make them play each other

I finally left the game. It’s obvious that a game like vanilla which was casual friendly is now a min/maxing game only for hardcore players. To answer your questions, maybe the changes you listed is not affecting the party vs pug behavior. The biggest change is the problem, the players which are playing the game in 2020. Farewell!

No, Classic doesn’t need any changes. If you don’t like Classic the way it is, then you don’t like Classic.

Go and play a game that suits your poor tastes and leave us with the one that we had been asking for for over 10 years.

1 Like

Simple solution that Blizzard are too poor and understaffed to do:
Give premades longer queue times if there are no other premade groups to fight against. That way premades are prioritized to meet other premades but if there are no other premades queuing at the moment, they’ll face off against pugs to even out the fact that premades have a 99% win rate vs pugs

2 Likes

Premades are destroying pvp.it was never like that in vanilla.back then everything was new.now its not.theres boosting and premades all the time.stop hiding behind #nochanges.you ppl just want the most with minimum efford

1 Like

No it’s not. It’s making WSG/AB less fun for a minority of solo players in pvp.

That’s because people choose to play the game differently in 2020.

Indeed. And now it’s not new.

We understand eachother.

Indeed, people have learned a lot after 15y of how to play the game optimally.

So, the #nochanges is for the game. Not for how people choose to play the game. Blizzard have recreated a database, not an arbitrary personal experience from 15y ago…

Actually, people that play premades are putting in way more effort than people that queue solo. So I disagree.

Played AV for 5h no premades here. Queue for AV.

2 Likes

Kek, love these classic justice warriors, #nochanges :smiley: But when classic ends and TBC begins … sudenly #justsomechanges to avoid PTE :smiley:

No, I’ll be sticking to #nochanges.

Its hilarious to see the same handful of names pop up in these topics to defend it with their lifes, imagine having any form of critique on this obvious perfect game.

4 Likes

Just ignore (in their profile) three people and it’s fine. There are others, who also don’t find separate brackets, as good idea, but at least they are honest, non dogmatic, and kind.

1 Like

why do I keep seeing this lie being peddled around this forum?

it may have changed in recent expansions idk, but last time I played retail WOW, that’s exactly how BGs were split. If you wanted the top prizes in pvp you had to queue in premade “Rated Battlegrounds”.

Why do people keep claiming BGs have never been split for premades?

1 Like

KEKW you low geared thats why you lose azzul, u said it urself

I think they mean in the early expansions. Which is true.

I think rated bgs were added in cataclysm?

Are YOU serious?
Getting rank 14 in Vanilla was damn hard. It was only reserved for a few players per server.
Now, in Classic you already have a lot more r14’s than there was in the whole period of Vanilla.
It should be MUCH HARDER to get rank 14 thn it currently is in Classic.
It should not be something anyone could get given they throw enough time into it.

People play games for fun, not to visit interactive 2006 vanilla museum.

would have been nice to see this sort enthusiasm from alliance players back when the premades (in AV) that were faction specific heavily favored them, and only them.

now suddenly premades of all kinds are ‘disgusting’ and ‘unfair’ and ‘no fun’.

eat crow, alliance players.

I haven’t… I have always said normal battlegrounds.

There have never been a separate queue for solo players in normal battlegrounds.

But don’t you know that the amount of brackets is based on how many players are in the pool? The realms are much bigger in Classic so you get a larger pool and bigger brackets.

That doesn’t affect how many premades you get though. Only how many different premades you meet.

What? There are literally tens of thousands of fun games to play but only one recreation of 2006 world of Warcraft. This is not a game you play for fun. This is a game you play to recreate an old game. If you think that’s fun, great. If not, then you can play many other games.

1 Like

Nope, I am gonna voice my opinions for a game to change in a more fun direction. I am here because it has much more potential for fun than retail. TBC is the best point to start this path, since classic+ is not gonna be a thing in a very near future.