BAN PREMADES or make them play each other

well good luck with that.
#nochanges :smirk:

Yeah, letā€™s go for nochanges and release WotLK with dungeon finder.

once the time comes around, sure.
Wotlk is not classic though, so be patient and wait, and donā€™t advocate turning classic into retail.

lol crying here because premades and the Russian because of multiboxers, considering their bots and that everything is automated.

Not everything turns game to the retail, stop being such a coward, thinking that the game is a fragile piece of glass.

no but every little step taken in the quest to squelch the teary eyed shriekers like yourself does.

What? I am up for making things more hardcore in TBC, I just see that some things are not working in Vanilla. Like, Honor system surely shouldā€™ve been tweaked instead of current pile of poopoo that we have, with cancerous grind systems and with too powerful gear during phase 2-4 compared to phase 5-6.

i disagree.
the game is perfect the way it is.
introducing elements from TBC, Woltk etc. will ruin it.

Sadly, your opinion isnā€™t great.

well thatā€™s just your opinion, dude.

How do you know it will be more fun?

For example. My honest opinion is that the option to queue solo for battlegrounds should be removed if we are gonna make any change.

Would you like that?

Itā€™s more likely that you will not like most changesā€¦

Well, isnā€™t that exactly what it isā€¦? Rated BGs is a result of the decision to move premades to a separate system. Thatā€™s literally what you are talking about :slight_smile:

Yeeees, and that was done, when was it, in Cata or was it MoP? That had a completely different ranking system to begin with. But even so, eeeeven in Cata and MoP there where no seperate queue for solo players. They could still meet premades in battlegrounds.

man every game is vs premade its so boring can u fix blizz? srslyā€¦ pugs gonna stop playing bgs soon itā€™s been going on too long already, ever since u ā€œfixedā€ AV (what do u say about that #nochanges ppl?) thereā€™s been non stop premades in ab and wsg

I say that this is a perfect example of why we should never add any change to classic. Because any unrelated change will be used as an argument to add more changes.

Same people using the same old arguments about no change. They dont want change because they want it easy. Take a look around you everything in the world has changed. There is this little thing called covid thats forced whole nations to change. This is 2002, not vanilla. It was never like this in vanilla. When you face 90-98% premades on a WSG weekend, because people have time to spare it defeats the whole object of the game. Dont give me the same old argument about classic being a ā€œgroup thingā€ā€¦BGs are a group thing..even a pug is a group. Back in the day people ground ranks solo and took some pride in it, cos its actually a challenge. At the moment that is being made impossible by constant premades taking advantage of the time that covid has given them.
Nobody wants premades stopped, but those of you that cry on about ā€œno changesā€ need to turn on the news and see whats going on in the world.
There is no doubt that premades Vs pugs 90% of the time currently has become a cancer and this game along with every other thing in the whole wide world needs to change to reflect the reality of the situation.
Dont tell me your defending the integrity of Vanilla..your not..you want easy honor, simple and there is nothing and no argument you can make in the current times to defend that. This is a game for both group and solo play..a pug is a group, wtf does the g stand for? Its a wierd world we live in atm and everything has changed. Its an actual joke to say ā€œno changesā€ here. Changes ARE needed, just like in all aspects of life currently because this game was never designed to cope with the hours of free time the whole damn world now has.
Its a no brainer to remind people that we all come here to escape reality, currently even the chance of an enjoyable, close fought AB or WSG is gone for all but a few games. It applies to both factions, read up on the posts.
Vanilla was about challenges, those of you that sit here and cry about changes don`t actually want those challenges. There is nothing, no argument you can make to defend the current situation.
Making premade play premade in a sepeate queue will give you the challenge you all claim you want, because currently the only actual players doing the grind that Vanilla was always intended to be are the solo players facing premade gank crews farming honor at levels that simply never occured in Vanilla

This was it for me and all annoying premades.
Never againā€¦ Now i can focus on other games instead.

There have never been 95% premades in vanilla either.

Thatā€™s a player behavior. People are free to play this recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft in any way they want.

You are comparing a behavior with a recreation. Classic is a recreation of a game, not how people choose to play that game.

Your argument is also stupid, because people wanna change one unauthentic behavior with a system that makes the behavior even less authenticā€¦

Yes, because being stomped without any hope by some autistic t**ts that wonā€™t even make it past 1600 rating when TBC arrives is the true authentic experience right?

2 Likes