BAN PREMADES or make them play each other

Ok so this is what I said:

“This is a recreation of the Vanilla ranking system. And this is how that system work and this is how the queue system works in WSG/AB.”

The size of the realm population and player pool as no effect on that.

The ranking brackets scale with population (the amount of players with 15 kills or more) and the size of the realm pop and cross realm pool has no effect on the portion of premades you meet only how many different you meet.

Might not fit your retail efficiency mentality but games are generally designed to be fun.

Why am I not suprised that you think 40 connected megaservers, with realms like Firemaw being bigger than entire battlegroups in Vanilla, don’t increase the number of premades. If you really think that players on PvE servers would meet the same number of premades like they do now you are just delusional.

2 Likes

I have never played a premades in Classic and I hate retail.

Because they don’t? They only increase the amount of different premade you meet not the proportion of premades you meet compares to pugs.

Wait, do you believe people play premades to get pvp gear for pvp? Lol, are you seriously that ignorant? They play premades to the get best PVE gear in game dude. The r14 weapons are bis in PVE until Naxx dude. If anything, people on PvE realms play less pug battlegrounds. They either gor for high ranks for pve gear or don’t play pvp at all… I mean, it’s a pve realm…

But ok, now I understand why it’s so hard to discuss these things with you. Because you lack the basic knowledge of what we are discussing.

Some people do it for PvP gear, some people do it for PvE gear, some do it for both, some do it for the title and some do it because they like the grind. No one of them gives a crap about what retail player Bodiesan thinks they should do it for.

I know its your first time playing Classic/Vanilla but not all r14 weapons are BiS until Naxx.

You can’t just pull random stuff up all the time. You always throw out some theories without any proof and base all your arguments on them. No wonder you get debunked by everyone in under 2 minutes until you block them. It’s just too easy.

Says the first time Classic/Vanilla retailer who thinks that r14 weapons are BiS until Naxx for every class and spec…

1 Like

Ok? What does any of that have to do with WSG/AB queue system?

Ok, so what?

It’s YOUR argument that YOU brought up. And I commented on that.

I never said that. And you know that. So you are lying.

But, What does any of that have to do with WSG/AB queue system?

It’s an answer to a false statement you made. See here:

You always make stuff up and call it unrelated when it gets debunked.

Just a debunk of your lie that r14 weapons are BiS for every class until Naxx. Nothing more.

See here:

You brought it up. I just corrected false statements. All I say is that 40 connected megaservers differ from the small battlegroups back in Vanilla. Also PvE and PvP servers weren’t connected so it changes how these people experience battlegrounds.

1 Like

Ok so you will just continue with your lies and personal attack or do you have anything constructive to add to the topic of WSG/AB queue system?

Rutaler

Pick one.

He thinks I am you by the way. I think it was him anyway. I had to show a screenshot of my characters on the forum for that lie to stop. Well, I guess it’s not a lie if he believed it.

Several people have accused us of being the same person, because apparently it’s so hard to believe that two different people might share a similar view.

Rutaler of all the people is the worst though, he’s literally just trolling at this point. You’re better off just blocking him and pretending he doesn’t exist.

He’ll no doubt say “hurr durr blocked me that means i win”. Because getting disqualified is the same as victory, right?

How do I block someone on this forum? It would be nice with an account block. I think that was possible at some point. You could use it to see how many alts people posted from when they all got ignored at the same time.

Select his character name, press “View activity”, then in the top right corner is some blue text that says “normal”.

Select ignored. The longest you can select is 4 months, you can reblock him in 14 months. Though you needn’t bother, he’ll be gone before then.

When he’s ignored, the forum auto filters out all of his crap. You can manually view it if you so wish, but if you want to read that amount of rubbish you might as well view Bernie Sanders’ twitter feed.

Omg thanks! I did not know that.

He is now IGNORED!

I will do that anytime anyone post the second personal attack from now on.

It is always interesting when two ‘different people’ support each other in forums all day, have completely the same opinion, write at the same times and always react together to arguments that they don’t like.
Does it really wonder you that people think you are the same person? That you did the exact thing just a few minutes ago at 3:00 am doesn’t make it better. So yeah, we can’t prove it but the assumption is reasonable.

Don’t know if ‘adding me to your blocked people’ and reacting to everything I say with personal attacks go that well together. Whatever fits your view buddy. Fleeing when you lose every argument but responding to me with personal attacks isn’t the meaning of having someone on their ‘blocked people list’.

The fact that you always say you ignore me when I win every argument but respond to me with personal attacks in the next thread is a good indicator for the debate in my opinion.

1 Like

As you can see, he’s tried responding.

“View 1 hidden reply” if you want to read what he’s said, though I personally wouldn’t bother.

I agree. Ban premades. Friends shouldn’t be allowed to play together, WoW was meant to be a solo game.
:joy:

2 Likes

You’re right. Banning premades is a bad idea. Seperating premades from pugs like the majority of the playerbase wants is the best solution. Premades should be allowed to play in groups and pug players should have the opportunity to play BGs without getting farmed on the graveyard in 29 out of 30 games like they could in Vanilla.

I can only advise you to join or make your own premade.
Only solution honestly.

Completely agree, this is cancer for any BG pug’s

its destroying the BG’s premades can do/join, for every solo player that cant avoid them.

Blizzard should do something about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.