Hey Blizzard, I am the publisher of the quantum gravity paper rocking the world of theoretical physics and I have a genius goddam suggestion

I mean, I can understand that you start to debate yourself. Your arguments are so easy to debunk, why shouldn´t you do it too?

Because simple sentences seem to be easier for you to unterstand I´ll try it this way: 40 connected megarealms are not the same as small battlegroups.

All we see are lies and "Wahhh changes that affect me positievly are toatally appreciated but for changes that could affect me negatively I mask myself as “#nochanges”.

You haven’t debunked anything, you literally proved everybody’s argument right.

Then stop lying.

Μan you dont have any arguements at all.im not going to write a wall of text again.you just miss the retai ranking system.all of you premading

Btw,i am playing it as intented.yes i need to group up with ppl and i do.i join the random queue and i group up with ppl.you just group up with ppl that suit you

2 Likes

My argument is simple. You’re asking for a change to the game, whilst trying to use other changes as justification.

That is not acceptable. Changes are what lead us to retail.

Changing the game AWAY from Vanilla wont lead you TO Vanilla. The playerbase are different now and behave differently. You wont get randoms playing just for fun if the reward is just as good as playing competitively.

You’ll get people taking the easy route to the reward they want.

No, you’re playing as YOU intended.

Yes. I proved the people right who are in favor of premade vs premade queues, the majority in this thread.

Then I would have to stop quoteing you, which is needed to debunk your false statements and respond to obvious lies.

2 Likes

You asked for a change and used another change as justification, proving the #nochanges and slippery slope people right.

Hilarious. Lets play a game:

Obvious lie, there was cross-realm.

It clearly is, it just isn’t a one for one carbon copy. It should have been, but it isn’t. So that’s a lie.

Lie. Proving arguments correct isn’t debunking them. Debunking means proving incorrect.

That’s three lies from you in this thread alone.

No im playing the game the way it was designed to be played.i talk to an npc and it puts me to a queue to group up with random ppl.it doesnt put me to a premade.

You just have an option to gather a group yourself,an option which you people abuse it according to your interest which is non other of wining everything gathering the best geared players or skilled ,which is the definition of ranked pvp in retail

2 Likes

No, you’re not. You’re playing as you want to play. Premading is the most efficient way of gaining honor, that was exactly what people intended when Classic was made.

What Blizzard intended for actual Vanilla is redundant, because they also intended for shamans to be able to tank.

I don’t premade.

I’m still against seperate queues, even though I’d benefit from it.

I would have gone the other way around and not making X servers when servers are already that big.

The whole world and the whole system were based on servers having 1/10 of the pop but Blizzard wanted us to regret Classic as much as possible while also making profit from it.

pretty much. Not a single PVP addition to Classic has been done correctly.

Strawman. Where do I do that? All I did was debunking your lie that small battlegroups with way smaller realms are the same as 40 connected megaservers.

Lets do it. You don’t seem tired of losing yet.

Then you have to tell us how battlegroups, disabled wsg portals, legion raid frames, 10x bigger seevers, a clock and layering are recreating 2006 World of Warcraft. Its clearly not a recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft. You can’t. Classic is clearly not a recreation of vanilla. Stop lying.

Like I did with every single one of your arguments.

Thats still 0 lies from my side and a few more added to your rapidly growing lie count.

1 Like

Premades existed in vanilla , i remeber rerolling for pvp purpose … it was the same experience as a pug despite what was your faction … same as in tbc , I played horde against full vengeful pvpers , when i played ally i played vs full vengeful horde players. It has always been that way but people didnt realise that because they didnt " know " about premades back then like in 2020.

I speak of my experience in Cyclone battlegroup

Originally in that thread you had wrote “so give us seperate queues”. It’s adorable that you’ve editted that part though, at least you acknowledge how much of a hypocrite you are.

I said INcorrect, not correct.

Hilarious. You’ve got constant lies as well as editting to hide what you originally said.

Just sit down and shut up. At least the other “I want seperate queues” posters were honest.

Dude, you are getting paranoid now. Read the thread you linked. You are the only one using the word premade in there. The only topic of the thread is layering. I never used changes to argue for possible improvements to the game. People still won’t believe your lies when you make them bigger. Are that desperate?

So you interpret this:

Out of this:

I think this is what happens to your brain when you spend 16 hours a day lieing about premade vs premade queues.

So debunking your lie that 40 connected megaservers, with populations of single servers being higher than entire battlegroups, is proving you arguments correct now? There really might be a neurological issue at this point.

You need to have prove to make hilarious accusations like that. Would be the same as if I was saying you called for murder in another thread. I always use your own quotes in this thread to show your hypocrisy and debunk your lies. You can’t even find a close basis for all the strawman arguments you use by going through all of my posts. Pathetic.

So people who debunk your lies and show your hypocrisy need to “just sit down and shut up”? Don’t think there is a better way of proving that you lost the debate.

Yeah, in cotrast to you most people in favor of premade vs premade queues want to improve the game and bring it closer to Vanilla while all you do is lying to get personal gain out of a broken system. By nature they are more honest than you.

1 Like

Yeah, nice try troll.

You do know that nobody else actually reads this argument between us, right? So you editting your comments and then denying them is essentially between us. You know damn well you did that, so just sit down and shut up.

FYI; when your post has been editted there’s a little pencil icon in the rop right corner of your post, so anybody can clearly see you’ve editted it.

Of course I now it. Thats the reason I can’t unterstand why you constantly start lieing and switch to personal attacks and insults when your arguments get debunked.

FYI: People use the editing function to correct grammatical errors. I can’t just go to every person who corrected something and accuse him of saying something I want. Pathetic.

No. I already won the debate but I will still be here and debunk every lie you make about premade vs premade queues. Its pretty easy because you just say the same nonsense 16 hours a day. I can live with all the insults because they just prove me right.

1 Like

None of my arguments have been debunked.

You clearly don’t.

Flipping the table and claiming victory isn’t actually winning.

Go home Rutaler. You’re actually one of the biggest morons I’ve ever had the misfortunate of communicating with. 10 years I’ve been on these forums and you are the first and only person to ever make it to my “blocked people” list.

That’s a very special kind of stupid.

Every single one. Just read the thread.

I even used it right now because I misspelled ‘editing’. But keep living in your own delusions.

Winning every argument and getting attacked personally because of it is probably the clearest sign of winning a debate.

I might not spend 16 hours a day in the forums lying and attacking players who are in favor of premade vs premades queues but I’m still at home.

Pretty sure you call everyone names you lose a debate to and block them. After all it’s the easy way out when you lose a debate and fits your personality very well. Good for me. Now I can just take a few secounds to debunk your false arguments and expose your lies without having to deal with your desperate attempts to save your face, all the flip-floping and the personal attacks. Peace.

1 Like

They should add an additional queue for BGs which gives zero honor. Call it Casual Mode. Doesnt hurt the premades/honor grinders and lets the players who don’t care about honor play against what I would assume to be mostly pugs.

I would play those a lot, unlike now when I never do BGs at all even though I used to love them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.