[Loyalist Hub RP] Sylvarus, the Stygian Star ✴

I actually think this is v cool. Already done an event or two hunting down some loyalists. Wondered when people would start something like this up.

4 Likes

I’m curious about one thing… with this initiative kicking off, what’s going to happen to the Saurfang Legion? Is it not going to be a thing anymore, are the Rotgarde and Grim Gest going to leave it, or is there some other way the storyline is going to go?

Based and Loyalistpilled. [This message was sponsored by the PCU]

7 Likes

the Saurfang Legion still exists, but its just a case that the rotgarde and the grim gest are no longer a part of it

in fact, there are plans to have the loyalists and the legion clash at some point

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Some of the best role play the Grim Gest ([PCU] [X-FACTION] North & Void RP -- The Grim Gest ☠) ever had, I can say so proudly :O)

It feels like it’s a never ending campaign !

6 Likes

OMG Perroy I fking love you! I need this!
Sign me up with all my characters and add the battlegroup to the list as well

3 Likes

is still chasing you, pray to not get caught

2 Likes

Sounds like a group of people u ought to avoid

Chased a bunch of Ebons off yesterday. I even got to shoot the messenger.

10 Likes

Shadows will, brothers and sister…
Her Majesty protect. Always.

2 Likes

Seems like a based idea, almost like a roaming hub. What will the PCU think of next??

See you on the battlefield of Death :skull: :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Yeah I heard they don’t even have orgies like

Dark clouds gathered over the city of Stormwind. The night had barely begun, yet trouble was afoot. He carries with him grim tidings.

Upon the evening of the 29th moon during the 11th month, the townships of Darkshire and Lakeshire had faced an unexpected and unprovoked assault.
Reports specify the attackers to be that of the Horde, claiming their allegiance at the top of their lungs. Civilians and guardsmen of the Night’s Watch lay massacred upon the cobble, blood seeping through the cracks.

The force appears to have been driven out of Duskwood by the hands of elves, gnomes and dwarves alike, led by a certain Cog Captain Railcraft.

They left a trail of desolation in their wake, heading to the northeast. Rumours stood that Lakeshire had been attacked aswell. These rumours stood true.

It’s confirmed that these Horde warmongers now lie hidden in the eastern reaches of the mountains, with word being that they inhabit the ruined keep of Stonewatch.

8 Likes

No man threatens a messanger.

You can always count on roleplayers to take advantage of set lore to make great things. Lets make this a pleasant experience to remember!

4 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, glory to the Dark Lady!

3 Likes

I think it’s time to cause problems on purpose.

17 Likes

Pretty tight concept. Certainly better than the pro Sylvanas characters being hand-waved back into the Horde and pardoned, no muss, no fuss.

Well a good trooper has a spot to be at now, doing his old duty, bringing his wagon along. Sign him up for duty Sah!

2 Likes